You guys were right all along

Me and @117JOJO are the same person. Who was the first person to figure this out? hihilogic. To be clear, this means that 117JOJO will be staying for funny reasons, while everyone else that you think is me will disappear (except for jokes). I forgot what else I was going to say lol.

3 Likes

I am out of likes, and disappointed. I wanted to believe that at least one person was their own

5 Likes

I thought 117JOJO was just an IRL friend of yours. I have been throughly fooled. Idk how you kept it up for so long if Hihilogic was around

5 Likes

The first meme I ever made had become true. JoJo is basically another me in the same body, that’s why we both like Don Dragoku/Don Torabolt from Avataro Sentai Donbrothers so much. I think it initially began when in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, there was a section in an episode that explained how Diavolo and Doppio are different individuals. That must have awakened something within me. Later, watching Moon Knight on Disney+ may have only solidified it. So in a way, JoJo is my IRL friend. And yes Braden, I’ve gone completely mental too.

3 Likes

I knew it.

5 Likes

Ok yeah, but you know he’s not “Real” right? Just an internet persona

4 Likes

No I am Mr. Knight and he is Moon Knight

2 Likes

:skull:

3 Likes

Disappearing Rr11 GIF - Disappearing Rr11 GIFs

4 Likes