3D fnaf game (DEMO RELEASE!)

I know creating a fnaf based game is already pretty old on flowlab. but… I’ve recently been developing a fnaf based game that has 3D point and click movement. something no one has ever done on flowlab or not anyone i know of. Of course, its not actual 3d its an animation that makes it feel 3d. also, I’m doing this just for fun. third thing is, I’m gonna go without cameras for this one since i have a feeling almost everyone is going to add cameras and closing doors. I’m gonna experiment around a bit

early in-game screenshot (i cant have anyone play it yet because with the state its in you cant even die yet)

6 Likes

NEW:
-added a jumpscare
-added a new room

1 Like

3 Nights at Dave’s

1 Like

3 nights at what now?

1 Like

what does that have to do with anything XD

1 Like

It was a funny but somewhat serious name suggestion for a FNAF inspired [fan]game. 3 nights comes from the “3” in 3D and Dave comes from the D.

its just one unfinished night for now but yeah i get what you mean

2 Likes

OMG my old acc blackhole???

sssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooo bootleg Fnaf!!! LOL

1 Like

no its a dark vent not you old ac blackhole

1 Like

Compare it then :>

2 Likes

maybe more like…

Forgotten Worlds

so an animatronic comes from the forgotten worlds every 15 seconds or so to kill you aha makes a ton of sense

sorry,ment to send you cool vent sprite i made!

1 Like

The game was just going through a bug and most of the behavior didn’t function properly. luckily enough, its fixed now and i can continue working on the game.

2 Likes

sprite reval for new animatronic:

he sit:
he prototype stand:
Edit: tbh he looks more like a broken down Roblox character
but hey, its 5 billion times better than my old trash
old design

4 Likes

what is thhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt

1 Like

something that has to do something with some lore of something thats something i cant show you just yet

1 Like