7D Wanderer - 7d videogame

what if minecraft but 7D
currently looking for more people to work on this project
i have 3 braincells i can’t code this quite ambitious project on my own

RULES FOR THIS TOPIC:
1.) don’t criticise this yet. it’s barely even in development
2.) don’t say “b-but you can’t make a 7D game!!!”. i can and i will. i’ll try and make it as good as i can and as accurate to a 7th temporal dimension. you are not making me quit this project. you are not destroying my mental health and most importantly you are NOT destroying what I’ve wanted to make for a long time
3.) don’t ignore certain parts of what i’ve said
4.) remember that if you’ve replied to this,chances are these rules are because of you and a message to you.

2 Likes

What are you supposed to do?

1 Like

you’re supposed to do stuff like destroy trees & walk. that’s all you can do right now,but more will be added

2 Likes

what is 7d about this

it ain’t 7D yet because it’s unfinished because I’m stupid and while i know how to design a 7D game I can’t code one because I’m stupid

if you’re gonna complain about the dimensions of the game then come over to the development thing and fix it

1 Like

no one knows how to design a 7 dimensional game
barely anyone knows how to design something simulating 4 dimensions

3 Likes

it’s quite simple i made one like a year ago

wanna be one of the first people to make one of the first 7D games? join our dev team!

• yes
  • no

0 voters

share the link, i’ll tell you if it’s 7d or not

I’m not gonna lie, but a 7th dimension would probably destroy and decay your mind just trying to fathom how it would even look.

That’s why we can’t even fathom the 4th dimension without simulations or visual representation.

So making a game with the 7th dimension, I don’t think would even be possible or at least with our current technology. Flowlab is only made more 2D games, some people have gotten close and closer to making 3D games on here, but I don’t think we will ever reach 4d and definitely not anything beyond.

You say you’ve done it before, but that’s highly doubtful.

3 Likes

yep, there’s a reason we’re only 3 dimensional beings.

2 Likes

why do you think i don’t use the 5th,6th & 7th spacial dimensions and only use their temporal counterparts? because of this

it attempted to simulate a third dimension using like an upside down Y but that didn’t work and I’m just making cube sprites now. it’s not the best,you can’t move and you just go around the dimensions. literally only one slice with the w axis. 3 temporal dimensions. i don’t think you’d know what the 7th temporal dimension is

1 Like

this game shows a 2d view, not even 3d
i don’t think you know how dimensions work, maniac pumpkin gave a great explanation that i was too lazy to write out. time is a temporal dimension. there is no 5th, 6th, or 7th temporal dimension.

5 Likes

is this like a doctor who thing

2 Likes

1.) this was a year ago i was bad at trying to make a 3D view
2.) you are wrong :+1:
3.) shut up,leave me alone,stop making me doubt myself

1 Like

no it’s not. doctor who says the 5th dimension is space so it’s really not even a good source for dimensional stuff

what would you rather the w axis movement be like

• Different slices in different areas,teleport to one of the slices using a gui thing
  • Rotate & change the landscape

0 voters

W axis? more like L axis

5 Likes

L + ratio + yb better + you fell off + not an axis + not 7D + not a wanderer

2 Likes