A Boy in Armor (Update Log)

Hmm… You might be getting somewhere @meburningslime . We’ve been thinking of something that prevents the anyone to pick it PHYSICALLY, maybe the pebble is actually doing something to stop the person from picking it up…

Maybe the person dies before he can pick it up. An electric shock? I don’t know, but you’re killing us, @MagmaDude100 :lol:

Pebble…
Maybe a pebble that is sentient and psyionic?

Ive been plwying way too much dnd

Maybe…

Ok maybe more of an “I cant pick it up because i cant find it”?

Ooh, I didn’t think of that. Or maybe you can’t pick it up because it is underneath the sofa @meburningslime ? :lol:

Lol
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVllGe8tDmI

What… The… Heck… That is exactly what I meant @meburningslime ! :lol:
One might say that it is “Bigger on the inside”, if you know what that is from…

Nope
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WmdjSWGfK9U

How did you not get the reference? It was Doctor Who, by the way :lol: Bigger on the inside, the TARDIS?.. You haven’t seen it before, have you @meburningslime ?.. :lol:

Oh I just forgot i wanna facepalm so hard my hand flies off

…But, why @meburningslime ?

My Bored Reviews is almost at 1K views! Took long enough :lol: Of course, my comments are, statistically, higher than @Crigence 's, as he has 3K, maybe more views with about 300 comments (at the moment) as I have 200 just reaching 1K views.

Added new block to restart game after… The end… Check description!

Finished logo and Startup sequence! Check description!

Officially out of blocks for this game everyone! This may have been the last update! Thanks for all of the support!

Sad… Upgrade!!! :wink:

Don’t have the cash, I’m afraid :anguished: But if I do eventually get it, if I ever do, I will let you know. Thanks!

I hope you do! :slight_smile:

Hey, new update for my reviews:

I will take off on Sundays, since I am religious, and on other occasions if life calls for my aid, or if I need to do something. Thanks for understanding, and have a great day!

“The more opinions, the greater the outcome!” -rcreger