A challenge for all you epic gamers ;)

Its called One chance, go play it (not done)

6 Likes

Pretty hard! The controls are unique and interesting I like it
but please!!! don’t make the controls thing pop up every time you die :’(

5 Likes

You should make it so you can’t stop :upside_down_face:
Makes the game more rage and more fun.

3 Likes

Woah, calm down there! I can’t get very far, but it seems like thats the point of the game. Good job!

5 Likes

I can’t sorry I made it so it restarts the game when you die so there is no way of stopping it

2 Likes

Good idea but Im writing a story for the game, and I can’t say that he just got slippery legs

Edit: oops actually hes a ball so yeah imma add that maybe

3 Likes

You guys should also try The Escape Of The Unsavable I made it and its hard because thats what im going for for now, hard games:

3 Likes

Save variables, though :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Yeah, plus it says you can’t stop, but you can…

2 Likes

can what.

2 Likes

You can change the variable once you get the tutorial to 1 instead of 0. At the beginning of the level, it reads the variable and if it’s 1, it doesn’t show the text.
Also, you can simply extract the player’s position at the beginning of the level, and then read the extractions on death and set that as the player’s position instead of restarting the level.

2 Likes

You’re right

3 Likes

Glad I could help :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

That was fun and hard! although I can’t figure out how to get past level 4, its seems to just teleport outside the area

3 Likes

Click e to restart the level (to beat this one you have to let it teleport you to the end

3 Likes

this is pretty hard but i finnaly made it thanks for the challange

5 Likes

dang it you got me :grin:

2 Likes

Nuh-uh! i’m revealing myself i’m the same exact guy @spacecows202 same! @game_dev-wanna-be same!

2 Likes

try to beat that! 3 accounts at once :laughing:

2 Likes

(Awakens the many profiles of Haevoc from the deep depths of hell)

3 Likes