A Couple of Ideas for Future Flowlab Updates

I have a couple of ideas for future Flowlab updates, hopefully they can make it to them:

Structure coding block:
Allows an object to summon a whole group of objects (already made in the game of course) in a single structure.
Inputs
x - changes the x coordinate (in pixels) of the center of the structure
y - changes the y coordinate (in pixels) of the center of the structure
spawn - spawns in the structure
destroy - destroys the entire structure ONLY if it has been spawned by the object with the block
Properties
Templates - structures already created by other structure blocks or this one will be stored here
Create new structure - creates a new template for you to build a structure
Edit structure - allows you to build/edit the current structure in a “mini-level” using all objects currently available in your game
Delete objects - deletes any objects that already occupy the space the structure wants to spawn in
Delay - the delay (in 1/10th of a second) that the structure will take to spawn
x - determines the x coordinate (in pixels) of the center of the structure
y - determines the y coordinate (in pixels) of the center of the structure
Outputs
out spawn - sends a value through the output when the structure is spawned
out destroy - sends a value through the output when the structure is destroyed

Jumpscare sound effects
Used in the “haunted” sound group in the sound block
Loud and creepy sounds that are useful in jumpscares

Alert with more buttons
The editor can choose whether or not they can have the alert display multiple buttons on the alert, each with their own different outputs, labels, colors, etc.
Max buttons: 4
Depending on which button is pressed, a value will be sent to the output that corresponds with the button pressed (Example: Button 1 outputs 1 value, Button 2 outputs 2 values, etc.)

I like the ideas, though the structure coding block may cause a lot of lag.

I like the jumpscare sound idea since I love making horror games. But browngr is probably tight about the structure coding block, even though it would be a good thing to have.

True, it could lag, but I think it would work better in smaller games, or in larger games if the structure being spawned doesn’t have much objects.

@grazer You should definetly look into this. @“JR 01” Do you like the idea - personally I think this would be great! Despite the lag! Tbh Not too much of a problem if the structure is low key, though out and planned.

They’re cool ideas but is already possible to do one way or another.
I don’t see myself using any of these features much, but if it helps and is wanted, then its up to Grazer to add it.