A Critics Lounge

They are saving all of them for last to make it hurt more, also rip steves car

1 Like

mehh Stranger Things has always been lame to me, don’t understand how one could watch this for 5 seasons

I watched a bit of 5 with my cousins, it was fun, learned a few stuff but I dont think I could ever commit to this show

3 Likes

and dont forget they forgot to add Gantu
the BIG SHARK GUY THAT KIDNAPS LILO

2 Likes

and replaced him with an axolotl

2 Likes

ok this is my critic

Might have spoilers

I am a bit late to the party but I finally watched 1 and 2 with my two cousins (one of them has already seen both movies and all of Welcome to Derry and the other is just like me, who hasn’t seen it at all yet)

The movies are really cool in my opinion I like the concept of Pennywise becoming your deepest fears and him messing with your head, its all awesome. When I was younger and saw the It: Chapter 1 trailers, I assumed Mr. Wise would be this silent, calculating, intimidating fellow.

I was soooo wrong! He talks a whole lot, and he’s pretty funny too. I like when he makes fun of Ben by calling him a “Fatty fat fat boy” and that one scene where he waved to Mike holding a severed arm


He’s just a hilarious character. Other than the stuff he does like the blood sink and that one awful scene in Welcome to Derry episode 2 where he made Ronnie climb out of her mothers womb. That was HORRIFYING.

Right now I’m still on Episode 2 but I’m planning to finish the show soon.
I really like Pennywise he’s funny

4 Likes

I remember seeing that the cast was never shown what Bill Skarsgard would look like, so when they first saw him, the reactions were definitely real. I also saw the actor (still Bill) felt bad about all that

2 Likes

Dont forget One Good Reason

I was kind of the same. I enjoyed the first season and a few bits and pieces after that, but after a certain point, everything felt too forced or poorly written. I liked the concept of the story for the series, but they kept adding new stuff to prolong the series and it had lost me.

4 Likes

Critic: STRANGER THINGS FINAL

HOLY PEAK

I genuinely am at a loss of words

Critic: Rivals of Aether.

If it’s on steam its not like Smash Bros. If it’s anywhere else, it’s like smash bros

1 Like

Critic: K-pop demon hunters

Seeing the beginning I did not have high hopes for this movie and stopped watching it almost immediately. I will comment on the trailer “2021 wants its movie back”

1 Like

The movie is actually pretty good, it’s just being over glazed

3 Likes

Critic:

Probably not for people against Christians or hate musicals, but holy heck this had so much soul!

You’d expect this movie to be made from Ai or “modernize” it as they did with Snow White, but this was never the case. This movie had as much heart as I would put it as an epic musical. The biblical themes in there were as close to perfectly accurate, (except maybe some cases to keep the movie family-friendly).
Overall, this movie was worth the watch

4 Likes

I’m kinda glad they didn’t show the last half of his life

4 Likes

“Kinda”?

3 Likes

A friend of mine let me borrow their copy and I quite enjoyed it. It’s definitely a goofy movie and probably aimed more towards a younger audience, but I don’t think it was bad. At least compared to modern animated films I’ve seen, it’s pretty good.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen this movie yet, but I definitely plan to see it when I get the chance. I’ve heard all around about how good it was.

3 Likes

Yeah, in the bible, David made some pretty unwise choices later in life once he was king, or at least just the one story that I know of.

5 Likes

I know plenty (No. I am not sharing any here)

Well, yeah. I mean, it’s interesting to see the ups and downs, but I think it’d be less of a family movie if they showed what he did later (luckily he came back to the light after all that)

1 Like