Yeah I feel like the show would’ve been great if they hadn’t dragged it on for so long
Not even dude
It was okay at best. I watched on New Years with my cousins, there were like 3 scenes where someone was giving a speech with tears in their eyes ![]()
it was good I think but I fell asleep after he killed goliath
You totally missed out
Late critic:

I honestly expected this to be a bit worse, but to my surprise it was actually really good. It kinda closed off lots of the generic 2025 Marvel stuff and actually made something everybody can enjoy. Plus, my expectations for Galactus to be in the MCU have been met. This is a good movie, watch it.
NFS MW 2005
EVERYONE!!! should play this game its lowk peak
Late-daily-critic:

I just watched this the other day, and honestly it’s actually really good. My favorite part being the music, the visuals were also great too. The main complaint about this movie from what I’ve seen though is Jared Leto’s acting. I honestly just decided to let that acting slide since he IS technically playing a sentient robot-thing and I don’t expect an Ai-thing to feel expressive every moment even if the other robot-things have better acting. Anyways, I definitely recommend this one
My taco bell critic: Chicken Chipotle wrap
Before swapping it with the Cheesy rollup this was PEAK. Now Idk if they brought it back (Since I quit eating taco bell). It is peak
Sadly, they don’t have it anymore. At least at my location. Majority of the menu was replaced with their new cantina menu and there is a Cantina Chicken Burrito, which is very similar to the chipotle wrap, but it has the slow roasted chicken in it instead, plus purple cabbage and pico which isn’t that bad.
I forgot to put it here.
I should start a petition for taco bell to bring it back
Feb Trendy-song Critic: Looping the Rooms
(DISCLAIMER: This is only opinion, not to impose to anything related to everyone’s music taste since everyone has unique music taste, I believe)
I honestly am a person who hates to see something called ‘trend’ that keeps popping up on my social media (like Tiktok) such as brainrot, song lyrics with a bunch of
and unappropriated words . I’m also not a person who is really into J-pop songs, but this song makes me change my mind a bit.
- Lyrics: Nothing unappropriated here, it kinda describes something similar to backroom (maybe it rly is cuz of the video), otherwise, nothing rly special. 6.7/10
- Melody/Beat: Tbh, it’s kinda cool, a bit slow (I recommend to put the speed in between 1.05x-1.2x), it makes me both a bit uncomfortable and vibing at the same time, and I like it, just need to be faster. 8.5/10
- Visual perception (additional, cuz there’s animation in the song): Backrooms. 7.11/10
Overall: Neither a bad nor a great choice to listen to this song for a long time, but if you want a change of pace, it’s worth considering. And looks like people’s music taste isn’t fried yet
Is It Really Worth To Be A Trend Song (in my opinion)? Could be since the amount of people who love J-pop has already increased surprisingly to me.
looping the rooms is a nice song ig but its kinda lame in my opinion
No wonder why it’s lame when it’s a ‘trend’ song tho, maybe j-pop lovers kinda blow it up a bit too much, or the song itself makes it pops out because of its own melody.
for me its lame not because its trendy but because of my own opinion, I just don’t like it
I do like another VOCALOID song that’s also based around something like the backrooms (dreamcore) so idk
I was expecting it to be really good like Otonoke or Bling-Bang-Bang-Born, and it kinda disappoint me at it, so yeah, a bit lame but still good enough to be acceptable.
THE HYPE IS REAL


