IK I CANT WAIT, SPIDERVERSE PEAK SPIDERVERSE PEAK
In black and white too (full color option)
Nicolas Cage!!
Late snack rating: Lays Texas Tenderloin Steak
-
Smell: Really fragrant the smell of the beef steak. 8/10
-
Taste:
-
At first: Great but isn’t “sharp”
-
Later: The chip is so thick, the tooth that I have filled this morning told me to stop
7.6/10
Overall: 7.8/10
Opinion: Definitely a good choice and not bad for collection (with healthy teeth).
Two things that I love mashed together. Might as well try it myself
Late snack rating: Lays Nori Seaweed
- Smell: Barely seaweed smelled for a few short time. 7/10
- Taste:
- At first: Really nice crunch and taste, not too sharp.
- Later: No distinct/noticeable changes.
7.4/10
Overall: 7.2/10
Opinion: Recommended to give it a try and not bad for collection.
Late snack rating: Lays Brazil BBQ Pork Rib
- Smell: No noticeable smell of BBQ Pork. 6.2/10
- Taste:
- At first: Not sharp enough taste of BBQ Pork.
- Later: A lil spicy in the throat, it will be more noticeable to those who don’t like spice snack.
7/10
Overall: 6.7/10
Opinion: Not bad to give it a try and for collection. I’m a bit disappointed to be better than the Nori Seaweed, but not a bad one tho.
Edit: it also said “Sharper taste” on the bag, i just didn’t like to include it in the screenshot, lmao.
Overdue-daily-critic:

When did Marvel/Sony start cooking? (2008, but sadly until 2023-24)
…-Critic:

Sony, you’re stupid.
Context: There was an upcoming movie that was being created by the creators of Amphibia and Steven Universe that actually did receive a bunch of hype and excitement (wasn’t titled yet), but recently, Sony did the usual “cancel because I THINK it won’t make money.” Bruh. Have they learned nothing at all??? You’d think that selling K-pop demon hunters to netflix, only for the movie to generate millions, would AT LEAST be a wake-up call. Sadly, when your eyes are only on money, you don’t learn.
Remember. Money isn’t the root of all evil
It’s the LOVE of money
Daily critic:
Some analysis
Image 2 (Elio)

(Keep in mind, I still have yet to watch Elio, so I can’t try to share distaste, but rather praise a different movie)
Both movies (imo) actually look pretty good. Yet, I think there’s a difference between something that looks good and looks realistic. Taking a look at Elio, it does look pretty stunning, but Rango’s fits better with the tone and background of the movie, with a little less than half of the budget of Elio.
Elio looks like AI for some reason
Riddle me this: A cat has 9, a Chuck has 4, and a human has 1. What would it be?
Answer
If you said lives you’re correct. Now onto our critic
Critic
Critic: Dead Rising 2
Now I have played this game for 4.2 hours on steam because you gotta wait IN GAME for each mission. I got so bored that I almost killed Katey because I had my game minimized. Also keep in mind that you can’t unlock the Terror is Reality achievements on steam because Steam’s new multiplayer system basically clapped that system and since Capcom Vancouver basically shut down in 2018 and it is so niche there is no hope for it returning. Other than that I am loving 72 hour mode so far.
Daily critic:


(Specifically the flowlab discord)
10/10, would definitely recommend it
Nah 5/10
Too many words
“Too much water” type review
Have you considered,

Late snack rating: Lays Dill Pickle
- Smell: Nothing special. 6/10
- Taste:
- At first: Have a strong taste of pickle.
- Later: The taste is very strong for those who only eat them in burgers or barely like them.
4.7/10
Overall: 5.34/10
Opinion: Recommend to be part of the collection ONLY.
Critic with the Music: Ai Đưa Em Về (Original song in Low Cortisol meme)
Like I said before, I don’t really like trend songs, but I listened to this before it became a trend, so here’s my critics:
- Lyrics: Simple, easy to remember yet pretty much high quality and no unappropriated words in sight at all (I’m Asian, trust). 7.6/10
- Melody/Beat: Pretty much gentle but still remains a youthful feeling, really nice. 9.1/10
Overall: Some of you maybe getting hate because this song appears everywhere as long as there’s a low cortisol meme, but don’t get me wrong, this is a great piece and worth it to put in your playlist.
Is It Really Worth To Be A Trend Song (in my opinion)? Yes.





