A Google form of your favs and least favs

Hello, Sans here. I have made a Controversial flowlab form XD to let you decide what is your favorite and least favorite behaviors are from the section. I have not included some for reasons. Here they are now:
Gui, too short
Multiplayer, not everyone can use them to
Text and lists, they work together and have no reason to be better than another
There said tho, you can put all or none as your answer.
Side note btw, I wrote it on my phone and the auto correct kept switching between behavior and behaviour, so try not to pay attention to that.

Thanks a lot,
Sans7657

3 Likes

I filled it out, hard to pick least favourites when every behaviour has an important purpose lol

2 Likes

Thanks for filling it out :slight_smile:. It is a bit hard, but there are some that are more useful. It might also come down to your experience with flowlab. I agree, the router is my least favorite, but mainly cuz I have no clue how to use it.

2 Likes

I would love to see what the results are :smiley:

Also, the router is super awesome! It allows you to select between a set of logic flows, for example:

• select which object to spawn
  • select which sound to play
  • randomly select between two different logic flows (like idle or chase)
  • lots more
6 Likes

Thanks grazer! I am excited for the results too. I am thinking releasing the results Tuesday maybe Wednesday or Thursday. It all depends how up to getting on flowlab because I have my flight back to America tomorrow.

3 Likes

done

1 Like

Thanks, I am excited to see what you put :grinning:

2 Likes

Globals are the best Triggers

3 Likes