A Homage to Flowlab

Hey y’all, it has been quite the amount of time since I’ve shown up on here. In the span that I have been on this website (around 6 years now!) the website has gone through many changes and updates. Not to mention a loving and helpful community that always puts a smile on my face.

Although I may not be as active as I once was, and haven’t really developed anything close to presentable since Flowjam 2020, I always find this website as a comfort zone. I recently realized just how much this website had been a part of my childhood, it sparked my curiosity for game development, and exposed me to pixel art which has lead into a design career of my own. There are so many hobbies and attributes I have that can be traced back to my time on Flowlab.

I just want to give a sincere thanks to this website and all the people involved with it. It is a special gem to find a place like this on the internet and is a hub for sparking creativity and finding new interests. A special thanks to @grazer as well for being the mastermind behind this whole thing. Very impressive and never ceases to inspire me to put my all into my passions as well.

Anyway, thanks for reading my little spiel, this place holds a precious place in my heart and I hope I can continue to nurture my hobbies and passions here. (And yes, I am probably going to be a little more active for the foreseeable future).

To another 6-ish years of creating! :wine_glass:

6 Likes

2 Likes

This is amazing to hear @cCarbot - thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wait… aren’t you the one who had the flow jam idea?

2 Likes

Yup! That was me haha.

3 Likes