A QOL update maybe?

Just a little QOL that would be a minor, but good change. I think that the bar from the bar block should be a bit more customizable in size & shape. A small change that I think should be in Flowlab. Thank you for reading my suggestion!

3 Likes

uuuuuh, grazer said that there won’t be a bar update, there’s several custom bar examples though

4 Likes

Oops sorry 'bout that! I didn’t see that he said that. Thanks for telling me though!

1 Like

Maybe the bar could/should get updated, just copy the new Label’s features into it if its easy enough

1 Like

He wants to remove the Bar and Alert behavior, but keeps them because typically new users use them. However, most user should typically just create their own custom bar because it’s more flexible. If the Bar was removed maybe newer users would start to experiment more and make their own

4 Likes

It always takes such a long time that I use flowlab’s bars though.

2 Likes

Funny you say this because yesterday i spent about 2 hours making all 40 animations frames for a bar

3 Likes

In my current project I plan to make hundreds of animations :pain:

1 Like

me to, extra pain

2 Likes

Custom bars are good, but a bar update would be absolutely amazing to save developers time and/or pain. This is my deduction from the evidence provided by those above me.

3 Likes