A Stick Game

Hi everyone! I am working on a new game called A Stick Game (I dont actuality have a name for it lol) and i need people to tell me what is wrong with it, suggest new features, and just tell me how they like( or not). here is the link. Enjoy! (: https://flowlab.io/game/browse?q=A+stick+game

Also, I will be posting updates here thx

Update: Changed controls to more usable layout for Puffin browser

The player animation is smooth. It’s a nice start, but I’m having trouble finding all the keys or getting through the barrier blocks.

Yes I need to make the hit objects hit box bigger, Ill change the controls back to what they were before. Sry about that. Thanks!

Update: Bug fixes, New Speed Run Animation, Control Change, Hit Object’s hit box has been widened, Added Grass, Updated Graphics.

This is a really neat game, and I love how smooth the running animation is.

thank you @Greggo

Update: Added Level 2, Added Snow, Added Fast Run Animation, Added Fast Jump Animation, Bug Fixes.

Love the game!

Update: Added Level 3 (Uncompleted), Added Cut Scene, Added Water, Added Water Fall, Added Bridge, Bug Fixes.

Thank You @meburningslime

Your welcome. I would reccomend, if your running out of ideas, to make enemies that go in and out of alpha.

I have a request: Please fix the trampoline jump on level one. I can’t get high enough to move on and I don’t know how to get to level 2.

LOL just figured it out that is so smart!

lol thx and i like the idea

Update Added @!$343fd4t5, Added #@5g4h6k, 3b874994h uh893hf98, #$@^G4qfgq4^#W$62, 82976y4874@#^34f

ignore that lol

Story progression… yay