A Stitch In Time Remaster - new screenshots

I’ve polished up a stitch in time, redid sprites and code, and balanced it a little bit so that buying upgrades actually has consequences. this is mostly done but It’s still a WIP, but while I’m still making changes, I would like to know what you think of it, and if you prefer it over the old version or not.

new version:

old version:

also I changed my username that’s pretty neat :smiley:

8 Likes

Gonna check is out when I get home:D

4 Likes

Oh, nice!! I’m happy that you are touching it up!
It feels cleaner, and the controls feel better too!
The tutorial isn’t working btw. Or at least it isn’t showing up like in the old one.

Looking forward to the final result :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I removed the tutorial because i wasn’t happy with it at it’s current state, and I think that’s something I’m going to add an improved version of a bit later. and thanks! The controls are definitely something I tried to touch up, I’m glad you noticed!

3 Likes

I’m on my phone, so from the 1/4th of the screen I could see it looks great!

2 Likes

I would polish up some of the music but a year ago I was an idiot and didn’t save any of the beepbox links :cry:

2 Likes

Definitely feels a lot better

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looking good! (Just curious, is the the same game you were posting screenshots for in the discord? they have a similar feel)

nope, Marigold is a separate game that I’ve been posting about on discord. I do realize they have a similar feel in art though, mostly because it’s just the way I’m doing pixel art rn, but also because I’ve used a few assets from Marigold in the Stitch in Time remake. (e.g. background of the first screenshot is the same one used for the sunset abyss in Marigold)

2 Likes

Ah, that’s what I figured but wasn’t completely sure. Thank you for clarifying! Their both looking great, and its pretty cool seeing you come back to older game like this and improving them. It really shows how much you care about these games as a whole instead of just forgetting they exist.

1 Like

So this is the random clone game I saw! :laughing:
Looking great, HB! Keep doing what you’re doing!

2 Likes

[caves]BeepBox Song Player

the caves have music now btw

[boss song]BeepBox Song Player

and boss music as been intensified

5 Likes

YES INDEED

2 Likes