A Woman That I Have Come Back For (Romance Story)

Hi Everyone My name is Etsuko , and I will be doing a devlog about my game: A Woman That I Have Come Back For is a romance story, about a guy coming back to his peaceful town, after 10 years. The reason why he came back is because he promised that he would marry her( Would not tell you). And so he went back. …This story is still being developed and will be updated soon.
djbfndlkif9pdsodhwvf jhfhembkhfbhkj
A peek of the girl (Still not final)

14 Likes

I don’t think anyone has made a proper dating sim in flowlab before. Best of luck and be sure to ask the community for dialogue system help if you need it!

6 Likes

Thank you @sup3r87 I am putting the story together and very not the best artist, but at the very least I am trying my best

6 Likes

We haven’t seen a lot, but so far it looks cute. Also sup3r87 is right, I can’t think of any full fledged visual novels, so I’m interested to see what you’ll have :+1:

4 Likes

@rcreger kind if made one for Flowjam one year called DATE-A! but it is more a horror game by the end.

5 Likes

I need all of the dialogue examples please, while that is happening i am going to find some

1 Like

I was going to mention Date-A, but I feel like its main purpose wasn’t so much towards the story telling side as it was creating an interesting experience

(Which there’s nothing wrong with of course, just different objectives for each game)

1 Like

Oct 21 2022

My father, mother and me had to move far away, since father had a new job there. At that time I was 10 years old. Before the day of the movement I told her something. “no matter how long I will be gone, I will be back. I promise I will marry you…stay safe and wait for me” I left her hoping that she would accept what I said.

1 Like

This is a daily Journey of the main character. It has some lore and all that stuff.

2 Likes

This sounds like a very interesting game, is it like a laid-out story sequence? or more of a simulation

3 Likes

its a laid out sequence. There will be three parts

1 Like

Hey Gamers!

I have added a overview of how the game is going to look like and the art is still not final. This game will take place in a very small town, which is easy to walk around in. There will be a cafe, hotel, stores, etc. I also been planning some lore and also some stuff to add to the game. But for the next few days I am working on the dialogue. :pensive: so tiring

4 Likes

Note to you: There is more dialogue not showing you all HA :smiley:

2 Likes

My reaction to that information:
3d Saul Saul Goodman GIF - 3d Saul Saul Goodman Adamghik GIFs

2 Likes

Oct 23 2022

The town still looks the same like 10 years ago…I haven’t really felt the nice breeze, and the colorful trees that this town gave in a while… The city is full of smoke, industrial work and garbage. Its a good thing I came back. I have unpacked my stuff in the hotel and going to go eat at the cafe. I wonder if it still has those good meals. Maybe some new recipes too.

3 Likes

Hey Gamers!

Right now I am working on the map of the town! There will be arrows so you can go through different parts of the town. But for now I am just planning what it looks like. But here is one problem. I dont know how to make maps, or bulidings. Well thats going to be a downgraded. This town is in a forest, small farms and trading systems. I don’t know the name for the town or the characters really. But I am trying to figure it out.

2 Likes

good luck! Don’t think too hard on it, sometimes trying to be TOO creative can be restrictive

1 Like

(Grazer pls dont ban me, its whip cream) so um this will be deleted, but um I just need to know how…ehm…no sitching…its only whip cream

uh huh, sure, thats mighty sus of you Etsuko
If you want to un-sussify it, you should put elements of a pie/cake in it too , like toppings

Its bird poop. Thats why it looks like that but anyways

1 Like