Flow of Feelings 💙 - A Flowlab Visual Novel

As I stated in the initial topic post, this will be a visual novel. If you have never played one, it’s more akin to a choose your own adventure book than a game. Generally the biggest parts of a visual novel are in the name, the visuals and the story. A lot of the appeal comes in your interactions with characters and the ways your choices affect them and the story. Not all visual novels are the same, however, and many take different inspirations. Personally, I’ve never played one, so I will be working off of what I know of the genre and what my teammates know. Please have faith in our project! There is not a game I have worked on that I have not put my all into, and this will be no different!

9 Likes

Cool! We now have two dating games in the making…WHOO! More theory making for me! MUHAHAHAHA!

10 Likes

Which is the other one @Coreplex ?

2 Likes

… I’m guessing flow chad??

1 Like

The one @_Etsuko making.
I don’t know what she is doing right now though…

1 Like

Is it this?
A Woman That I Have Come Back For (Romance Story) - Game Updates & Announcements - Flowlab Community

2 Likes

Yeah I wonder what she is doing right now…hmmm

1 Like

Gone. Offline. Last online 8 months ago.

2 Likes

John AI generated Flow-Chan, maybe this could be used in the game

11 Likes

ummmm ik its ai generated but…look at the fingies

7 Likes

Cool, but I have to agree with @AceOfClubs the fingers are wonkey and the neck is a bit off. Other than that I think it looks fine.

5 Likes

7 Likes

no

1 Like

What do you mean by “no”?

1 Like

no

What?

Oh, you mean the character?

1 Like

KiwiLeaf only likes anime girls ironically. Now that he sees that this topic is unironic, he disapproves.

4 Likes

Does anyone know when this game will be finished?

I don’t like anime in general, at least not anymore. It took up way to much of my time and sleep and now I’m finally free of it’s bind.

2 Likes

Ironic means that something happened in spite of all odds. Basically the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise. He was powerful enough to save others from death, but he couldn’t save himself.

Ironic, is kind of hard to explain.

4 Likes