A Woman That I Have Come Back For (Romance Story)

Hi Everyone! I know this sounds like a exuse to get off this game but i need to focus on school and really need to learne english…So I will see ya guys then right? I swear i will finish the game. Peace out

4 Likes

I´m back, everyone and will be now starting my game again. Updates soon.

4 Likes

so uhh, i made a sprite edit

1 Like

oh god why

3 Likes

You just ruined anime…Now all the weebs and anime lovers will now come to take you to a cave an kill you, stabbing you with a knife thousands of times while making you look at this horrible picture of horror and will make you think of you just did and you will regret. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

this is the exact reaction i wanted

4 Likes

Bruh why she look like Ephialtes as seen in the movie 300:skull:
bruh moment

4 Likes

HOW

DARE YOU

DO THIS!!!
:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :imp: :imp: :imp: :rage: :rage: :anger: :angry: :angry: :anger: :rage: :angry: :anger: :angry: :rage: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

6 Likes

HMPH
images

5 Likes

heh, i made another one

1 Like

What’s wrong it’s just murder

1 Like

HMPH Whatever I do not care

3 Likes

What if I drew a picture of your ducky in the most brutal ways

HMM?!?

download

Ok. I wouldn’t mind that. Ducky is already dead inside

NOT LORE

2 Likes

aww…

1 Like

now you’re just disrupting my fan fic of me and ducky… huh?.. what did I say, nothing, nothing

the lore behind this is that she was hit by truck and died when they where still kids, the protagonist feeling extremely lonely as an adult decided to go to the graveyard and dig up her body to use as a reference for his new creation, he used her skin and hair to make the machine feel even more like a real human and somehow her soul started inhabiting the machine, together they went on dates and where very happy, until one day they were on a date in the woods and the machine broke down, broken down and bloody the machine faces the protagonist and tries to make him accept that she is dead, but he doesn’t listen and tries to insist that they can both stay together and act like nothing ever happened, but the girl’s soul wants to pass on to the afterlife and breaks the machine beyond recognition, and then leaves it to pass on to the afterlife, then the game ends with this being the last thing you see

2 Likes

I’m sure this game is supposed to be a more happy and even modern romance story. Although I really don’t see how resurrected a passed lover through the form of a mechanical vessel and force the persons soul to anchor onto earth for the players own selfish desires is gonna be a “happy” game.

It would make a very dark twist, but I don’t see it happening.

3 Likes

Yeah this will be really sad. No sad.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

I am back with a new update on my game! These past few days if you don’t remember, I paused this project in order to learn some english, read some books and stuff like that. But Now I am back.
Here is a peek of the cafe. Its not done yet, so it’s a rough draft. But here is how it looks like.
Screenshot 2022-11-15 at 5.41.40 AM
I was very tired, so I went to bed early…And didn’t really get anything done except adding more characteristics to the girl character( still don’t know what to call her… :confounded:)

I need a name for the characters so please if you have any, suggest. Thank you.

4 Likes