Ace Vanguard (New Character Released)

Hello. I need an opinion on something. In my game, Ace Vanguard, https://flowlab.io/game/play/1250260 There are four characters you can choose from. I’d like to know which character to get rid of in favor of the new class ( Stealth ). Please choose the character you want to be replaced down below:

• Attack
  • Agility
  • Defense
  • Speed
  • None

0 voters

2 Likes

This REALLY does remind me of the tier list i made for my review of this game, where i said:

I just think it’s kind of funny that almost everyone agrees with me: Agility does NOT need replacing, but defense is absolutely horrible

I can’t wait to play the new class, by the way!

Thanks! I’m putting extra care into it.

I’d like to warn everyone who hasn’t submitted that this poll will go down on Monday morning so please make your decisions soon!

Special thanks to @Crigence for sharing this poll on the The Crigence Critique! Your support is appreciated!

1 Like

@8-bit_Studio
Agility should be the one to be replaced?

Are you NUTS?

Today is everyone’s last opportunity to get a vote in before the poll goes down. If anyone would like to submit their choice, please do so before 11:59 p.m., as that’s the deadline. Thanks!

After a lot of hard work and headache, I’m pleased to say that the new class is pretty much completed. All that’s left is a little refining around the edges, and then it’s all good to go!

1 Like

Special thanks to @rcreger @ManiacPumpkin @8-bit_Studio @Lyndon_Bork @F3Art @Crigence and @browngr for voting! Your feedback is really appreciated!

6 Likes

Thank you all for your patience. The new character is now available to play.

1 Like