Achievements not working

Hello,
In two all incidents in which I have created achievements, the game deletes them. I have attempted multiple strategies of saving, yet it is always deleted before my next edit. Help please!

2 Likes

Achievements are indie-exclusive

2 Likes

I have education edition. It’s higher than indie.

2 Likes

Yeah, education users have the ability to add achievements to their games.

This is a strange occurrence. I can’t seem to reproduce this bug, and I’ve had no issues thus far with achievements. Are you sure you aren’t clicking any undo or delete buttons or anything like that?

2 Likes

Clear your cache and refresh

3 Likes

I haven’t bothered with achievements, but I have found one issue with indie.

When I lost indie (I intend to get it back soon, but I haven’t found time to actually use it before it runs out) all indie behaviors started deleting. Grazer said your game stays the same when you cancel indie at one point, but the screen filter behavior suddenly vanished from my code and it no longer affects the menu.

I know its a method from free users copying and pasting indie behaviors into their games, but I don’t think it should affect anyone who has bought indie before.

Sorry I know this isn’t relevant, but it could be a common issue with losing indie and it could maybe bug out and it could affect users who have indie.

4 Likes

I’m positive I tried everything. I reset my pc, tried several achievements and everything.

3 Likes

It’s probably due to it not being assigned to educational users yet. Newer features like making games private are also not there yet. @grazer

4 Likes

@grazer is this the case? Could you help?

2 Likes

Nope, they’re available to educational users. I’m an educational user and I’ve used them perfectly fine.

3 Likes

I have named the achievement “Going Deeper” and the description “Beat the first level.”

Does is affect achievements if the gane you are creating is a collab?

3 Likes

Ask the person you’re working with if they’re deleting them

2 Likes

Wait is the behaviour itself deleting or the achievements in it? I had an issue similar where I couldn’t set the image to anything.

4 Likes

I’ve had that issue once, as well. I had to refresh the page in order to change the achievement image. However, as of right now, I’ve had zero issues with achievements.

3 Likes

The achievements not the block.

2 Likes

He was offline and I did ask, he didn’t even know achievements existed. I tried by myself without him too

2 Likes

Is grazer doing something with the flowjam or did he mysteriously disappear?

2 Likes

Probably. He could be checking out the games, working on the next update, or just spending time with his friends and family. Right now we’ll just have to wait for him to see this post and figure out what might be happening.

3 Likes

Is the person you’re collabed with a free user? I know that if a free user does anything to an Indie feature it is deleted (even just opening the object with the indie feature). I’m not sure why the achievement is deleting, it seems odd

4 Likes

@CodeAlpaca he is an indie user. I’m pretty sure you have to be an indie just to make dev teams

4 Likes