Alert! network problems causing loading failures for some people ⚠️

I’m not seeing the lading problem where I am, but I have had lots of reports of loading failures. I have filed a ticket with the datacenter, and I will post updates here with information as it becomes available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

13 Likes

So far I haven’t experienced any issues yet, but I’ll let you know when I do, if it helps any.

Now I feel like my entire browsers gonna crash now after saying that, lol.

9 Likes

I haven’t actually experienced it myself either, which makes it frustrating to try and fix. I have seen several reports of the same problem though, and there are a couple of “black screen” threads here on the forum as well.

6 Likes

No issues here, though I’ll be sure to report any that I come across.

5 Likes

I’m also not having any sort of problems, but I have had them in the past… Usually it fixed itself after a few hours. Maybe when a certain string of code cycled?
Anyway, good luck, @grazer. I hope this helps

5 Likes

I’m actually receiving issues myself - using the Opera GX search engine.

It was loading, but to only a black screen with the wrong screen ratio. After the page finished loading, it remained this way:/ I’m not sure how these things work, but it seems to just not be able to process the information of certain games. The latest update was with shaders, so possibly a inconsistency there, since it is the latest released change?

3 Likes

Wait, it loaded now? The only thing I did different was start going into the debug mode, but it started loaded before I finished. Although I cannot recreate the temporary solution.

3 Likes

That exact issue has been reported almost a dozen times now. He’s trying hard to fix it. Were there any errors, or were you not in that mode?

3 Likes

I just checked in with it on - and nothing:/

3 Likes

Okay, thanks. I was hoping that it might help Grazer solve the problem faster.

3 Likes

mine doesnt load eitherrr

2 Likes

It wasn’t working at first for me, then I one of my games worked and now it’s no longer working…

2 Likes

Has anyone tried play testing the game through the editor?
That’s what I’ve been doing and I haven’t had any issues at all. Maybe someone who is experiencing this issue could try it to see if it works for you.

4 Likes

I tested it on my school laptop using Chrome, which seems to be working. I’ll have to see if it’s working on my PC later (uses Opera GX), or if it is just working on Chrome. Has it been working on Chrome for anyone else?

5 Likes

I’m using safari and it seems to work just fine. I haven’t tested it on anything else yet.
Then again Idk if being on a iPad with keyboard affects anything or not, but I haven’t seemed to be having any issues yet.

3 Likes

I use Chrome, and everything still seems to be working.

3 Likes

It’s fixed now.

1 Like