Algiophobia’s First Update (Currently Closed)

Oh boy… That’s also long… English aint ma straong point. But anyways i get it. I will stay away, as I HAVE BEEN WARNED

1 Like

Tbh thats actually really short for me. I’ve written books before so I’m used to typing a lot and tend to get carried away. You’ll tend to get used to it on the forums, lol.

Monster idea:

Mr.Locker

Can go in wardrobes and catch you only way to go away from him is to get him confused like do this on arrow keys or WAD (arrows: <>><><><><<><><><<><><><>) (wad: ADADADADADADADADDADADADADADADAAD)

jk crouch to get away from him

1 Like

Ahhhh… Ive got a long life ahead of me.

1 Like

Or shout DADADADADADADADAD! COME SAVE ME DAD! AND COME SAVE ME MRS WASD!

2 Likes

Not sure if I’ll make the monster go into wardrobes unless he sees you going into one, but I’ll take that into consideration.

1 Like

Basicly that why the name is Mr.Locker he can see thru any locker like things or things you can hide in

1 Like

ooh.

you dont want to look in my locker at school.

2 Likes

Hey all of you dont know my first monster creation heheheheheh

The name :dun dun dun

his name is gooey find him in Isle Forest
Not a rick roll lol

1 Like

What’s his/her/it’s name… Is it someone on this forum?

uh oh…IS DE MUNSTER ON DE FORUM??

1 Like

U know, sometimes on dis forum i wish i could actually help pple here but im a noob who gets easily destracetd so yh. DAT MY MUNSTER… mines called DISCTRACTION

1 Like

Does he kill you or he jus destracts you

1 Like

umm both lollllllllllllll

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure Night falls and the Day rises but uh… okay

1 Like

Ever heard of a sunset?
Anyway it will have more of a symbolic meaning in the game.

I think When Day Falls is a cool name, It’s not the way you usually hear the fraise so it catches some attention, but you are right, usually you would say Night falls and the Day rises, but in this case because this is maniac’s game let him name it how he wants.
:wink:

1 Like

XD i know what he mean When day falls

2 Likes

Means the day setting into night

2 Likes

Well, It was going to be something like When Day Breaks, but I’m pretty sure there’s a game already called that so I just called it When Day Falls. Since the kid is in a never ending nightmare, there is no day so its like when day falls as in a permanent term. Even though when you escape the nightmare everything goes back to the way it normally was. Although the entire concept sounds kinda cheesy, but I’m kinda in a hurry to explain it, I’m in the middle of school, lol.
Also @Blackhole_1001 has the idea.

1 Like