All Updates of "Cosmic Rift 3: The End of Chaos"

Every notification of “Cosmic Rift 3: The End of Chaos” will be here. It’s usually about new updates, the new enemies, composite of the gun and voting for who will be in the game (I think everyone will look the last one mostly lol). And if you had been read to the end of this post, thanks for spending some time to read this.

2 Likes

Discuss the gun composite.

There are already 3 kinds of gun composites: DMG% (cause more DMG), ISR% (Increase range) and IRF% (Increase rate of fire). But I feel like the gun composites of this game are still too meager. I need you for the idea of the gun composites you would like the game to have! Under this paragraph is the vote, so you can show me the gun composite you would like me to add first. (Note: If the gun composite is too OP - over power, it will be re-edit or lower pick up rate).

• Bouncing bullets: Bullets that will bounce into objects, capable of dealing DMG to multiple targets many times, but can only fire one single bullet per 5s.
  • Multiple bullets: You can fire with many bullets at a single time (2-4 bullets each time), but the damage dealing to the enemy will be the lowest one (3-5 DMG), which means you needs to assassinate opponents to cause larger DMG on enemy.
  • Glue Bullet: This bullet causes multiple targets to stick together, not simply dealing 5 DMG but also dealing additional DMG by pulling multiple opponents together creating a huge amount of DMG (5-15 based on number targets are stuck together).
  • Other kinds of bullets (you will reply to this vote about your ideas of your kind of composite bullet that you think about).
0 voters

I don’t exactly know how the game will be set up, but there could be multiple tiers for weapons and such. You could have Bouncing, Multiple, and possible Spread bullets as more basic tiers and then use Glue or other kinds as upgrades later in the game.

3 Likes

It’s definitely how the game will work! I kinda like Super Mario but need more skills and use them to control the battle, get some composite to make your gun better (or just get the weapon box for better gun but some of them can’t use one kind of composite because they already have. Ex: sniper can’t use the DMG% because the DMG it deals will be 10-15 DMG, already too high and too painful for enemies, besides, they can’t shoot above so only the first gun can). There are some generals that use the weapon that is more unique and more powerful than other normal enemies. At the end of the game, you would…

You should find out after the game is complete because having said that, the fun of this game is gone, buddy. I won’t disappoint you.

Expected Editing: Basic Gun Composite.

Breaking New, everyone! Basic Gun Composite almost finishes and Testing Version 1 will arrive after finishing setting up Training Tunnel. Back to the topic, gun composite. Here’s the first information of the first 3 composites that will arrive at this Testing Version 1:

• DMG % Composite: Increase more 50% basic DMG can cause on any enemy (reduced 50% effectiveness which means only increases more 25% basic DMG on Enemy General and can’t use Sniper).

• ISR % Composite: Increase range of shooting from 30 to 60 (bonus 25% range on Sword).

• IRF % Composite: Decrease 50% cooldown time to reload the bullet from 10 to 5 (can’t use Mini Gun).

What do you think? Too OP or too Weak? Reply to this post to let me know!

1 Like

Breaking Evening News: Test Version 1 is Out?

Yep, definitely. I completed the first level of the game! Now, let’s see if there’s anything else different to the first Expected Editing.

• Basic Gun Composite Edit: No change happen!
    All the information about the Basic Gun Composite stays the same! I will update more composites, so don’t worry if you get bored of the first 3 gun composites. Tip: Use [1] to change the composite so you can create conflict in the battle.

• Set up the First Level
    Now, the name of the first level is the “Training Tunnel”, it’s very important for the other coming level. It shows mostly everything of the game that you will do in the game.

• Is there a Wall Jump option? Yes
    You just need to jump into the wall and use [A] or [D] based on the wall side you jump and [W] to go up. Tip: Hold [A] or [D] (based on the wall side, I know) and use [A] or [D] and [W] to go up easier. For example: You jump on the left wall side, you need to use and hold [A] to hold on the wall, then use [D] and [W] to go up.

That’s all for this breaking news of the “Cosmic Rift 3: The End of Chaos”. Here’s the link of the game: Flowlab Game Creator - Cosmic Rift 3: The End of Chaos (Test V1). Good night, everyone! [Wrote by last night]

Voting the next weapon will show up or not in the next update Test V2: Mega Shooter 1000

This will be the strongest weapon in the game.

• Why do I make this weapon?
    Well, I accidentally made it because I wanted to redesign the attack option, bruh.

• Pros and Cons of this weapon:
    Pros: Mega Shooter 1000 is the most powerful weapon with its longest range fire as much as the game screen. You just need to know where the enemies are, you can shoot as much as you want even though they try to conjure you by somehow, lol.
    Cons: It has that much power but it doesn’t mean you can upgrade it with the gun composite. It’s a kind of drone where you can control it far away with your mouse. Besides, it only uses the common bullet, which means it only does 5 DMG at a time and can only find it after you get the weapon that will also be in Test V2 with lower pick up rate than other weapons.

So, here’s the vote to make the decision if it can be in the next update or not. (I make this vote because I feel it’s still too OP for the game)

• Add it. It will make the game more at the weapon diversity.
  • Just add it, because the game may be too hard for players.
  • Nope, I want the game to still challenge the players
0 voters

mixels :rage: :face_vomiting:

Editing Expected: Intrusion Attack Update (Test V2).

• New Level: Outside Spaceship
    This level is outside the spaceship. You can go to this level by the door at the end of the Training Tunnel. You will fight out space with the drone and the new Enemy General will be arrive in that level. There are some good boxes with better loot and brand new enemies: Mini Guner!
  • New Enemy: Mini Guner
    This enemy can be the strongest enemy when you confront it at close range. Its rate of fire is 2 bullets/s, which means the enemy has the shortest time of rate of fire. When you confront it, be careful!
  • New Box: Weapon Box
    This box can be found when you reach the end of the level. This box will have 25% to get one of these guns:
    Sniper: Cause 15 DMG. Reload: 20 (based on the setting “Timer” behavior for all guns), if you use the IRF% composite, the reload will decrease from 2010 (can’t keep that effect when you turn to the other composite and also use for other guns and other composites). Can’t use DMG% composite.
    AK-47: Cause the same DMG with P-99 (which is the first gun you use in the Training Tunnel). Reload: 7. If you use the IRF% composite, the reload will decrease from 73.5 . Can use all composite.
    Mini Gun: Cause the same DMG with P-99. Reload: 5. Can’t use IRF% and DMG% composite.

That’s all for the update. I will continue to work on many more composites, weapons and enemies. Thanks for reading this information for the next update. Have a good day and have fun!

The Brand Update Is Arrive!

Yep, it’s coming for this nice Friday! The edit will stay the same like the above post. But there are some few informations that are wrong and an enemy I didn’t show you guys yet so this is the second reason I want to post this one ( the first reason is want to let you guys so you guys don’t get nervous 'cause the update :slight_smile: )

Wrong information:

• Gun composite:
    As you guys know, the DMG% composite will increase 50% DMG but it’s actually wrong. It actually increases 100% more, which means if you use P-99 with 5 DMG, you can increase DMG from 510 DMG with DMG% composite! (but it’s still Neft 50% DMG effect on the Enemy General).

• The “lost enemy”: Assassin

This enemy is the guy who can stealth and attack behind you and then…, stealth and attack you again. This guy is very annoying when you’re not paying attention to him so be careful when you see him.

New Things!

• About New Level: Outside Spaceship
    You will go outside the space from the Training Tunnel to intrusion to the Enemy’s spaceship, which means the next level that will be coming soon. This level has many large pieces of scrap metal block so you can parkour to go to the Enemy spaceship, and don’t jump down from those scrap metal because when you jump down, you will dead (that’s all!). But there’s an enemy general also the first enemy general in this game waiting for you.

• The First Enemy General: General Drone!! (why not)

This big metal thing is the most dangerous drone in this game. You can find this big guy at nearly the end of the New level: Outside Spaceship. It can shoot the strongest laser you can mainly find in the Training Tunnel. It has 20 HP and it doesn’t move, but remember that the laser is shooting and going through any block so be careful if you still want to pass through the next level!

That’s all for the update. Everything else will stay the same. Hope this post is helpful for you guys. Thanks for spending and reading this post. Have a nice day, my friends! (Edit: sorry I forgot to put the link here: Flowlab Game Creator - Cosmic Rift 3: The End of Chaos (Test V2))

@Dark_soldier continue here.

chef …

So his name is… chef?

chef (something)

can you make a special move for Bob and dob plz

Uhh, kinda wrong topic. It’s on my game’s topic. You can ask GumChewer.

Bonus Update for Test V2!

New Background:
There’s no more background with only 1 color. Now the background have been decorated to fit with the style of the game!

New Object: Dark Area
This object will cover the map of the level to make the shooting enemy from very far distance more harder than ever! You can only see thought it by going nearby or collision to it (it might be the next part for the new gun composite).

Reveal New General Coming Up!
This guy can fly and attack you up there, that’s all for the reveal.
Screenshot 2024-05-07 12.34.44 PM

New Setting Button:
This Button has all the options of the old ones, it also has the option to pause the game and turn on/off the volume game!

That’s all for this Bonus Update. The bugs are still on the way to fix it and add some new gun composites. Thanks for spending time reading this post. Have a great day!