Alpaca Raceway - Demo Game

I know they can see more than black and white, I mention that they only have a hard time seeing specific colors and because black and white are shades (and are opposite on the grey scale) I was wondering if it was easier to tell them apart.

Also, must everyone who is color blind sees more than white, grey and black

1 Like

Idk maybe

Blue and purple, green and red, red and lighter brown, light green and yellow, grey and pink

Some of mine ^

2 Likes

What’s the estimated release date for the next update? It’s the first flowlab game which I am overly excited for…

2 Likes

Well, I want to add something, but it would require grazer to fix a bug. I’m not sure when that will happen so I’ll probably release it when I finish the other features. I would estimate that it will probably be done in maybe 3 weeks, but it depends on how much I work on it (I’m also working on 2 other projects at the same time)

5 Likes

You should take a break bruh

2 Likes

If I ever don’t feel motivated to work on one of my games I work on the other

3 Likes

2 Likes

Does anyone have a good idea of the thumbnail for Alpaca Raceway? (A concept is fine. Example; A silhouette of the car drifting with fire behind it. Or, Example 2; A actual image/idk whatever you think would be nice)

Forgot

Pings

@chrisdakiller @rezarg @PhantomWolfMoon @Pixel_Name1

5 Likes

An alpaca driving a car down a raceway :smile:

3 Likes

Zoomed in image of a car during drifting

3 Likes

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - التطبيقات على Google Play(put an alpaca pixel version and a formula 1 car on this image

3 Likes

Do you guys want particle effects? And if so, why do you want it to look like and for what things?

Pings. If you want to be the first notified please subscri- wait no, the wrong site. Well just ask to join.

@chrisdakiller @rezarg @Pixel_Name1 @PhantomWolfMoon

7 Likes

Smoke from the back of the car, sparks when you ram into stuff, fire (when you hit the thing that stops your engine) and smoke coming out of the middle of the car when you go over the wheel block.

6 Likes

A sawblade obstacle that cuts the car in half when you touch it (this kills you). Sparks for this too I believe.

6 Likes

I agree with Galactian about the smoke and stuff. also i would like to add sparks if you make a tight turn or something like that

5 Likes

I think that particle effects would be great, like smoke that occasionally comes out of the car, and sparks that come out if the car grinds along the edges of the tracks.

I think some additional particle effects when you pass through an engine shut-off or steering shut-off tile would be good too.

There should also be a setting to disable these particle effects if they get too laggy for some people.

5 Likes

Already working on a settings menu before I even started on the particles (I was busy today so I didn’t get to do a lot)

5 Likes

Some smoke effects. Kinda hard to see, but it looks good in game

Wow cool people. Ask to join them

@chrisdakiller @rezarg @Pixel_Name1 @PhantomWolfMoon

6 Likes

Added a little confetti effect when you reach the finish

5 Likes