An actual serious question about making game music

Me, who isn’t even old enough for a permit:
IMG_20210523_130312_01

3 Likes

Sadly, when it comes to cars… by the time you get your license, cars will probably be driving themselves, and they’ll probably need OS updates instead of oil changes. :laughing:

3 Likes

I can drive lol, the DMV has been so backed up though that I can’t even get a permit :angry:

1 Like

Ah, yeah, COVID had most of them shut down for a while.

Surprised they don’t have a way for you to get a permit online.

I’ve been driving since the 1990s. I have no trouble at all operating most kinds of vehicles.

However… a few years ago, I had to take my car into the shop for a maintenance / warranty kind of issue. The dealership gave me a rental car to use in the meantime. It was a Prius.

Holy what the heck… that thing should have come with a learning manual of its own. I felt like I was piloting a UFO instead of driving a car. I love the idea of electric cars, but I still want them to behave like a car! I’m not driving using touchscreen controls!

2 Likes

Me, baconcat, and meburning slime can make music, as well as a couple others. If you feel like making your own, however, I would go with JummBox or Bandlab.

4 Likes

fvLkAje

6 Likes
off topic reply to TGW

im waaay too young to drive :3

And dont forget GARAGE BANDDDD

4 Likes

Garage bannd is kinda poop, lol.

2 Likes

I’ll probably stick with BandLab for now, I just need to figure out how it works. :slightly_smiling_face:

Off topic

Don’t worry about driving just yet. At least not until you’re tall enough to see over the steering wheel at least. :grin:

3 Likes

ehem.
its not POOP lol

2 Likes

I doubt any of the suggested options are poop. I’ll try BandLab first. If it doesn’t work for me, I’ll try Garage Band. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi everyone how are you doing

2 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions or want to post something cool, please create your own topic

3 Likes