Announcing the NEW Taile Gamougg 4 (Discontinued, go to the main one)

bruh fr it’s Knucklesin’ time

2 Likes

Oh yeah Void Knight is cool also don’t go off topic pleas

2 Likes

0-New Gamougg 4_ Green Skull Shadow Gamougg 0-New Gamougg 4_ Orange Skull Shadow Gamougg 0-New Gamougg 4_ Purple Skull Shadow Gamougg 0-New Gamougg 4_ Red Skull Shadow Gamougg
New Skull Shadow skins free download (right click and save image)

4 Likes

Combat Update

New weapons and new attacks!

• The Beefblade now has a combo move that emits a spiritual projection of a flaming cow to represent the intense burning passion of those who cook and prepare beef at Resurrection Slaughterhouse and Restaurant.

• New sword: Sentai (Squadron) Saber. It is a test weapon for CubeTales 3: so it doesn’t serve too much of a purpose here.

4 Likes

hey @John_Shrekinson check out jevil with lyrics!

delta rune with lyrics

1 Like

2 Likes

Try to beat my time and health score fellas and “fellarinas” (someone on the Flowlab Discord probably invented the gender switched version of fellas).

3 Likes

It was Capps

3 Likes

New Weapon:

Lengthy Blade (aka Comically Large Sword)

5 Likes

LOL thats amzing XD

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

@DeadlyGumChewer @TheDukinator @PhantomWolfMoon @117JOJO @DraftyScienceCoat75

6 Likes

Its a skull with shoes thats great lol XD

3 Likes

It’s the coveted Drip Skull enemy. I pinged you because you liked multiple posts on this topic if I recall correctly, which led me to believe that you were interested in the Drip Skull. The Drip Skull will either be replacing the Pain Enthusiast as the main fodder enemy, or share the role of “main fodder enemy” with the Pain Enthusiast taking the sky and the Drip Skull taking the ground.

2 Likes

I love it

2 Likes

My honest reaction to that information:
:grinning:
Thank you very much!

1 Like

NEW Horde Map: Air Horde

Fight in the air!

Ultra hard difficulty map/level. Play with caution. Do not destroy your computer/monitor. Have a Gamouggin’ day.

4 Likes

@grazer the deleted clone game is still playable

2 Likes

ayo?

2 Likes

I beat your score homie

2 Likes