Announcing the NEW Taile Gamougg 4 (Discontinued, go to the main one)

Thanks! Mind if I ask where it is? If you made it in the Flowlab sprite editor, please download using the download button and post the file here instead of screenshotting it please. I would prefer having an exact copy so that the fan’s vision is accurately represented.

2 Likes
DONT LOOK @John_Shrekinson

Guys i found the link to taile gamougg 4!
and its not the cancled version!
Flowlab Game Creator - games built with flowlab

2 Likes

your post was the 69th one nice

nice try but that’s not the right version

2 Likes

I just wanted to show you, this was a deleted costume in The Invincible Boring Unrelatable Slime Man:
(You can recreate it and put it as a secret costume or smth if you want.)

2 Likes

Wow thanks! That looks cool. I never thought of a tree Gamougg before. Why was this costume deleted though if I may ask?

2 Likes

Also I have now technically done this. When the beta releases, you can extract the smiley mask of yours that I made in the Speedlo G2 vehicle skins.

2 Likes

@John_Shrekinson I made you some
music to use in gamuogg 4!

2 Likes

@John_Shrekinson i found a glitch in ligma

2 Likes

Nice loop :grinning:! I don’t know what I’ll use it for though.

2 Likes

That’s a necessary thing you need in order to beat level 2, you technically just [ab]used the dash technique in the wrong area :smirk_cat:

1 Like

also boss tune

2 Likes

Poggers! Please let me choose the phase 2 theme.

1 Like

It didn’t fit the main theme of the story, you see each costume is based on a level,
Level 1: Among us- A joke on “Earth” as it is also a joke on “Threa”.
Level 2: Mole- Moles are found digging in dirt and level 2 happens to be underground.
Level 3: Black Mecha-Bot Gamougg: In the lore Slime-Man made a Black Mecha-Bot suit that happened to be the same size as Gamougg, but Slime-Man through it away and it was in front of where Gamougg was teleported.

2 Likes

true ;o; sadly that might happen

2 Likes

Nah, I’m putting that stuff in the sequel to The GAME 420, The GAME: Fazbear Waifu Crisis. Honestly that sequel might even be rated M if I go that far lmao.

2 Likes

okeh good its not in the original game of tg 4 in flowlab :smiley:

3 Likes

Ah I see. That’s some really good lore. And here I was thinking that the costumes were random and loreless like mine.

2 Likes

Oh yeah before there was supposed to be a jungle level in the game, but I removed it, because I wanted the game to be 5 levels.

2 Likes

Interesting. If you ever feel like it, that scrapped idea could return as a bonus level.

2 Likes

You’re right, maybe I could add a gateway from Level 2 that would bring you to it.

2 Likes