Annoying bug

When I remove a line in the behavior screen it will show the buttons to paste, import or cancel.

This is actually pretty annoying, and I wish it were changed to right click, or ctrl-click on mac, because I’ve accidentally pasted tons of stuff I cut, several times, on accident. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Right click could show the pop, right click and moving your cursor while pressing it down could select an area.

There should also be two more buttons to remove or duplicate the selected behaviors.

Two words: undo button

I was thinking that last night. An undo button and a redo button, with hotkeys Ctrl+z and Ctrl+y. Sometimes I accidently cut a wire while moving the screen around, since I can’t use the arrow keys to scroll, and spend the longest time trying to find why something isn’t working. The problem is, the game autosaves when you test play it, and if you accidentally delete an entire bundle, you’re going to wish you had an undo option, or load previous save option, with up to 5 prior backups, in case you really mess up. I wiped my entire behaviors for Shifter Debug, but let’s say I regretted that choice and wanted to load the game back, instead of redoing hours of behaviors? I can’t. Those would be very nice features.

OMG YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES WE NEED AN UNDO BUTTON

Another thing, copy/pasted things will sometimes trigger a billion times in a second instead of just once. That’s what caused my dungeon generator to freak out when it came to generating obstacles