Anybody need a simple Logo animation?

48x48 or 32x32,Also anything would be better than what i made.

3 Likes

Looks great! Sorry if I was a little vague

2 Likes

I just didn’t wait for instructions or context, not on you. Any changes or anything? Make a whole new one to better fit your style? I had to look up the definition so I rolled with it

1 Like

I happy with the design

2 Likes

I would also like one, if you wouldn’t mind and if you have time! The only issue is I have no idea what exactly I would want… so pretty much infinite creative liberty for you I suppose.

2 Likes

Okay, this was quite difficult.
First impressions? I still need to add a logo and maybe some extra stuff, let me know.

bmunch

//Obviously I blew up size for visibility, original size as requested.

5 Likes

Just your username, correct?
No parameters whatsoever?

1 Like

Yeah, pretty much. Maybe throw in a game controller or something if you want, lol. It’s up to you, really

2 Likes

I had a bit of a creative blank unfortunately, I apologize for a dip in general quality- I expected more from this but couldn’t seem to get inspired.

alpaca (2)

\This is where I’m at, let me know if you have any changes and/or thoughts.

4 Likes

I am not the CodeAlpaca, but I think that looks really good. I have also thought of an idea possibly for mine: something to do with code of some sort perhaps? If that’s not too difficult

2 Likes

Maybe a little more specific? As in code being written or used as a visual aesthetic alongside some other graphic?

2 Likes

Ooh that’s a great question. Probably code actually being written

3 Likes

I really like it, I think it fits my name well

6 Likes

Well it’s yours if you want it, clearly I would have no use for it. Let me know if you need sizes or isolated sprites or anything.

5 Likes

its very nice i am honestly impressed.just one more thing can you have to screen move to the geckos face,other wise its perfect.

4 Likes

Would this be an opening cutscene? do you need a logo card as well?

4 Likes

it would be an opening cutscene,and there is no logo needed

4 Likes

No worries, it looks good!

4 Likes

bugmunch

\\Immediate notes or changes? I left it running for if you wanted to use the space for a logo or something.
I’m not an artist by any means, I wasn’t really given a full size gecko so I just took a guess.

6 Likes

Thanks it is i will just make a few changes,Thanks a lot.

3 Likes