Anybody need a simple Logo animation?

I’m gonna be the first to say it

amogus

3 Likes

These are all really cool by the way!

3 Likes

I didn’t understand your message/request, did you need one?

2 Likes

That wasn’t a request, it was a joke about the hit game among us :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ah, apologies.
As you were.

2 Likes

hey canz u makez me one? for my game. Flowlab Game Creator - A Guy in the Wild also i will give u my ideas for the final game to make it fit a little better (if you want me to) but im gonna delete the post as soon as you read it (just give it a :heart: and ill know you read it) just a simple intro animation will do.

1 Like

Did you get it?

2 Likes

uhm is he joke referencing to this? amogus. |An advanced stage of schizophrenia| , in which the patient often finds rectangles surrounding an oval humorous. This is followed by either long bursts of laughter, or painful self-awareness. because if it is wtf who decided to go make this a joke

2 Likes

Big round of applause to @TheDukinator
clapping-leonardo-dicaprio

2 Likes

…i am… very speechless and confuzzled

2 Likes

You were spot on!

Like that’s actually a great way of saying it xD

2 Likes

wdym i searched, copied and pasted

3 Likes

Oh.

Well, applause to the internet and the ability to copy and paste things!

3 Likes

As I’ve said, intricacies and details are not my forte- but I will do my best to deliver. What exactly do you have in mind for said opening animation?

1 Like

ty for the logo, it was a little large so I had to scale it down

2 Likes

I have a smaller size, I had to scale it up for preview. Let me know if you still need a smaller size or original

2 Likes

sable (2)

//Sometimes you have to treat yourself also.
I love sables, now you can too.

4 Likes

what i had in mind was kinda just… gameplay ig, exept with slightly more animation. like the dude harvesting a bush or smth. something relatively simple. o yea and also the game name dropping from the sky (i think im gonna change that name at some point tho… it’s kinda weird :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

That looks awesome! I have never heard of a sable before, but I just googled it and they are ADORABLE!!!

2 Likes

adorbsable? XD

3 Likes