Anybody need a simple Logo animation?

May I have one too if possible? If so, can it be a skull spelling out John Shrekinson after opening its mouth to reveal a gun barrel?

I know this sounds violent but it has a lot of meaning because Gamougg the skeleton is my first Flowlab character and 99% of my Flowlab games feature gun combat because first -person shooters are one of my favorite game genres. Sorry for rambling on and on. Also, nobody is being harmed, if the logo is canon than its being filmed in outer space, far from any life forms so that they are not harmed.

2 Likes

in space, bullets keep accelerating XD they donā€™t slow down (no particles to make it do so)
how about on a deserted planet with no life

3 Likes

Is the main characterā€™s hair intentionally pink?

2 Likes

i changed that i thinkā€¦ but yea
EDIT: i changed it to a slightly darker colorā€¦ magenta :smiley_cat: it was just too bright to look at

2 Likes

Could you do one for me? But instead of a dinosaur can you do a bee? I like bees more than dinosaurs anyways.

3 Likes

why dont u ask for a dinobee

1 Like

Because thatā€™s too complex and would look bad.

1 Like

what about a bee wearing i dino costume. wait actually that would look really cute

2 Likes

How about just a bee, I donā€™t want to be putting too much pressure on a small artist with no pay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

whatever im just giving suggestionsā€¦ i have so many wierd ideas and noone can really keep up. lonesable IS really good tho did u see his other ones

3 Likes

Heā€™s good, for sure. But not professional, like Baron or Glowbug (Yes, Iā€™m calling them professionals, even if itā€™s not their job, theyā€™re very good artists).

2 Likes

It is true, Iā€™m definitely not a pro. I actually only started drawing this month. Having no access to good artists made me learn how to do it myself pretty fast. I appreciate the compliments however.

Iā€™ll make something up for you.

2 Likes

Alright, Iā€™ll see what I can do.

1 Like

Iā€™ll give it a shot (no pun intended), my visualization isnā€™t great on this but Iā€™ll attempt.

2 Likes

thanks! i would really appreciate it as i am a bad artist and a worse animator XD

2 Likes

Thank you! Also:

1 Like

Since I have you guys here,
Any thoughts on this artwork? I spent quite a bit time on the detail of the environments- so Iā€™d appreciate some feedback.

vcross

// Your regularly scheduled broadcast will continue shortly.

2 Likes

Very nice, but some of it seems too repetitive, such as in the third image the stairs look slightly off and that door looks odd with the cracks.

2 Likes

i would love a logo of a giant duck or octopus destroying a city

1 Like

Tentacool & Tentacruel | PokƩmon TV (pokemon.com)
example?

1 Like