Armadillo (2 Hour Game)

Any ideas on scoring?

7 Likes

I think its very good.I found it enjoyable with cute art and I spent about 20 minutes in the game.I think the game is pretty good how it is.

4 Likes

Very nice game choom!

2 Likes

I like this game, it is simple and fun yet challenging and engaging. Don’t know if you want feedback though.

4 Likes

Cool game dude. Especially for only 2 hours. Hope to play more projects of yours in the future.

5 Likes

Thanks, I would love some feedback. I kind of just made this game on a whim so it lacks polish in general, but I’m interested in an idea for a better scoring system if someone has one.

4 Likes

No problem. I’m a little rusty on giving Flowlabbers meaningful feedback on their games, but I would suggest making the leaderboard a bit more centered and lowered so that it doesn’t cover the health text (or making the health text invisible when you die and making it visible again when you restart). Other than that, just general polishing stuff like adding visual and sound effects and perhaps music. Out of all the “small & simple” games made recently, I think that this one has the most potential [to be featured].

2 Likes

Yes this game does have potential.

3 Likes

this is really fun, i suggest adding more ground under the top ground so it doesn’t just look like a floating dirt platform :+1:

3 Likes