Attention all makers!

Ok 4 things
1: Not that i’m complaining, but why am I so OP?
2: Let’s make a collab with all of us and create an online version.
3: WATCH DA VIDEO
4: WATCH DA VIDEO

I can not watch the video

it won’t load

here then

I can not watch it still because restricted mode

@meburningslime , @JR 01 , @The Kodex , @Superstargames, I am finished. I do not know I accidentally made @Superstargames character to cool or strong, but here it is.

Hey @YouMakeEm pretty cool! Thanks!
Please look at your group invites. We should all team up to make a really cool one!

@“JR 01” please take a look

I love the abstract look… XD Mr Sword that was epic not gonna lie XD

Guys check your group requests

The game is looking good so far. And yes, I feel like I am too OP, I kept sending people flying away with my attacks. XD
Flowlab Game Creator - Clash of the makers - Google Chrome 5_16_2020 4_22_17 PM
When someone says “Big brain”, and they are not joking.

Now, as for joining the Dev team, I am not 100% sure if I will join (I haven’t declined nor accepted the invite). I am really only active during weekends, and even then I tend to focus on my own projects that I am working solo on. Also, I have had a troubling past with a cyberbully, whose actions made me have a severe distrust with people who I never met in real life. I haven’t decided whether or not I will join the Dev team, but it may take a long time for me to reach a decision.

I just want everybody to create a character program and a logo for the intro. Basically, the player object will have all of our preffered ways to play and weapons, and we press a button to turn our custom character on. Everybody, make a keyboard button turn on your character controls like my example.

@Superstargames the only thing that changes when you join the group is that you can edit a few of my games. I cannot edit yours.

Okay @“meburningslime”, I’ll definitely consider it.

I hope you do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6lAqJXp3zg
This will help you decide

Everybody please accept, I can’t do any more of the game without u guys :frowning:

One question…
Is @“Mhx Ar” still around?

@“JR 01”
Please read this