Attention all makers!

ok, ok, I tried the game and I think its hilariously cool that my character is just a mask going around taking people out.

@“JR 01” join my group please and see the redo I hope you’ll help with :slight_smile:

So, I have compiled a list of things each of us need to do:
Step 1:
Add in your own logo for the intro and increase the number for the start testfor by 1
2:
Add your avatar to the main menu
3:
Create a character and hook it up to the main player selector
4:
Give your character three weapons, a special ability, movement controls that are all off until the player clicks your key button…

@rcreger @“JR 01” @CrimsonBlackGames @Crigence @“The Kodex” @YouMakeEm

Hey, I don’t have a problem with being entered into a game! I’m not a celebrity or a God programmer, but I’m here!

@browngr I’ll invite you

Sorry @meburningslime, I don’t team up with anyone outside my closed group.

Also I’ve haven’t had much time to use Flowlab. I’m here more often because I’m using my phone for the forums when I’m away from my computer.

:frowning:
Could you at least try? Or tell me what you would want for your character?

@browngr I invited you to the team

Oh! That was what it was for!..

I’m sorry, I had no idea, neither did I know where to check. I’d like to help out when I’m free, but I’ve let you know before that I’m pretty busy of late. I’m lucky to have seen this right now. Hopefully in the summer time I can start working on this.

Sorry for the hold up…

No problem. My difficulty is that I am the only medium to highly active member from Gen2 and Gen1.

k

@meburningslime , May I please be in it?

@YouMakeEm I invited you already. :slight_smile:

@YouMakeEm I think you misunderstood. This is going to be a top-down online multiplayer game. Go to the ? block and add your character controls and attacks into the YouMakeEm bundle. Then make a character sprite as an ANIMATION for the ? block. My example is finished if you want to look at it.

UPDATE:
The basics of the game is done. I just need everyone to make their character behaviours, logos and menu screen pixel art!

Almost everybody has joined the group, just waiting on 2 more :slight_smile:
when you join, please do the above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am so sorry for messing up! Please forgive me!

@YouMakeEm lol, you are forgiven
Make the top-down behaviours for your ninja in the behaviour pack.

I can not find them