August Silence - new updates coming soon!

Alright, so try this:
On every camera behavior you use, have these 2 globals on these outputs.

Now back into “Aspark launcher”, change the mousemove to screen position and add these to globals with the mouse move.

1 Like

I think I must have done something wrong

The mouse move is still set to game coordinates

1 Like

whoops, missed that part

works great now, thanks! I’m going to use this in my newest game now as well.

1 Like

walkthrough/let’s play thing as requested :smiley:

5 Likes

The video is great! I didn’t realize how expansive this game is :slight_smile:

Do you think it makes sense to have a link to the walkthrough video in the game description?

The video link has a timestamp, so it doesn’t start at the beginning. Not sure if that’s intentional.

3 Likes

I’m glad you like the video! if you plan on trying the game again with the walkthrough, the walkthrough only covers the absolutely necessary rooms to beat the game. I’ve been working on hiding secrets in a lot of spots in the game recently, so they’re a few places to go off the main path, If anyone would like to go look for them :smiley: they’re not all done yet but I’ll post a progress update when they are.

and I think it would make sense to have it in the description, since a lot of people get stuck.

no, that isn’t intentional, I watched the video a bit before copying the link to make sure everything was right. didn’t know that added a timestamp, I’ll fix it!

3 Likes

This game gives me Hollow Knight vibes

3 Likes

oh no I did’nt check the date

1 Like

Hollow knight was probably my biggest inspiration, thanks!
one of my favourite games and I can’t wait for silksong.

hollow knight’s vibes are :ok_hand:

and don’t worry about the date, it’s only a month and this topic isn’t over quite yet, going to post some new updates soon actually.

7 Likes

I love hollow knight but I suck at it

5 Likes

don’t worry lol, I sucked for a long time, still do. was able to beat the game normally after 50 ish hours (50% of which was me dying over and over to bosses) and I still can’t beat the radiance or the second pantheon.

6 Likes

Hey, HB, I made a fan-art sketch for your Neon Break game :upside_down_face:
I’ll post it later

4 Likes

Hey, not to braggg… but I beat every radiant boss in Hollow Knight recently. And unfortunately I only have two friends that know what that means sooo I gotta flex somewhere. Also I cant wait for the comic! You’re a pretty good artist!

7 Likes

Now simply just do Pantheon of Hallownest with all bindings. Baby steps really

7 Likes

this game is way too difficult to update

it took so long to make that there’s rookie mistakes from over 8 months ago everywhere

changing anything breaks a ton of stuff
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

update is still pretty soon though, thanks for the patient waiting.
here’s a little hint of something from the update:

and as for the comic, it’s going pretty slowly right now.
still not quite sure when the comic should take place.

when?
  • before the events of the game
  • during the events of the game
  • after the events of the game

0 voters

10 Likes

hey far3t chek this out!Please give tips for my first game Maniac Pumpkin

1 Like

and this
sprite

2 Likes

Hey @DWGAMEMASTER - this is not a good thread for these posts, you should create a new thread for your stuff :slight_smile:

6 Likes

ok plz check out crimson that my main thread

2 Likes