August Silence - new updates coming soon!

Yah, I noticed that, I’ll fix it. Are you playing on keyboard?

1 Like

yeah

sorry that took so long, It was an easy fix, sorry for the inconvenience!

I have some ideas for the game, what do you all think about adding a parry, (similar to hollow knight, not as much like dark souls parry) and maybe finishing/making a new boss fight? I kind of found combat to be one of the most fun parts of the game, maybe I should focus a bit more on it?

the story is something I’m focusing on right now, but maybe after I’m, done with that? tell me what you think.

Slashing with controller cursor is jank

I know, It doesn’t work. JR 01 made an example that might be able to fix it tho

1 Like

can’t slash the thing in the room to the right of the spawn room
wait nm it works

barely though, you have to wiggle the analog stick vigorously to get it to change direction

I really wish I could control the mouse cursor itself with a controller, that would solve so many problems.

2 Likes

Sir I believe you have reached the world record for most edits.

1 Like

a mere 37, my mission is not yet complete

2 Likes

Wait wth, how does that work? I can’t edit my posts after 24 hours :confused:

new ending should be done later today hopefully.

1 Like

the new ending is in the game now! (and has been for a while actually, I just forgot to say) I hope you like it more than the old one, because I do. I think it fits the game better.

Also, I think I’m done working on this game for now, at least with major stuff. I might fiddle around with some stuff sometimes, and I have some ideas for small side stuff, but for now, I don’t think I’ll be posting many updates on here.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Your style is :ok_hand:

Looks awesome!

3 Likes

some shaders have been added, and I think the game looks a bit better. I don’t really know how to use them super well yet, so when I’m better I’ll be sure to improve some stuff in the game. thanks for the cool update grazer!

screenshot from the planet, I think blurring the background makes the foreground pop a lot more.

6 Likes

Awesome, looking forward to seeing them in-game!

3 Likes

just did something pretty neat with parallax

It doesn’t look right in all rooms though. should I remove it or just keep it as a cool visual thing for some rooms?

3 Likes

sorry for all these little posts today, but there’s a new intro cutscene too.

2 Likes