Aurora - Official Forum

UPDATE

Chests are now working!
(included in tutorial)

After a battle, they drop from the sky!

The twist:

The only way to unlock these chests are by pushing them over a Relic Ruin! Then, you have to break it open with your slash attack!
@ManiacPumpkin , @MelloJello, @Baron_Wasteland, @LMTPE, @hihilogic

2 Likes

Just an check in for you guys, won’t be as active or able to work on the game full time, outta quarantine starting tomorrow, meaning school.

I’ll try my best though!
@LMTPE @MelloJello @hihilogic @Baron_Wasteland @ManiacPumpkin

3 Likes

I’m already out of quarantine.
FREEDOM, BABY!

4 Likes

I went to school with Covid, I think. I didn’t have e any symptoms or anything, but my family was sick and it never stopped us. From what I heard, it’s just a strong flu.
Anyway I didn’t get anyone sick so everything’s good.
My principle said that if you are sick, then don’t tell him or any of the staff cause he doesn’t want to kick out half of the school for being in proximity to you if you are, lol.

3 Likes

Hmm… Your principle’s kinda fishy. I would want people to tell me anyways, just so that everybody could stay safe.

3 Likes

I think he meant if you are sick, then just stay home, instead of warning the school, cause literally no one actually got sick from cross contamination unless it was from outside influences.

3 Likes

Also, just letting you know, not a strong flu, very deadly :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yep, didn’t go anywhere during the duration.

Don’t wanna give it away.

1 Like

UPDATE

• Moving Platforms

Others

• Demo coming soon!
    (demo will consist of the tutorial and the 3 start enchantments)

Planning to add…

• Manna?
  • Enemies collectibles
  • NPC and dialogue
  • Health

Should manna be added? (basically magic stamina)

Manna or No Manna?
  • Yes, Manna Could Balance Things
  • No, Manna Would Make it Harder

0 voters

@MelloJello @LMTPE @ManiacPumpkin @Baron_Wasteland @hihilogic

1 Like

Mana. MaNa.

1 Like

I think you might want to let people playtest the game before you ask about what features people think woud work. we still don’t know how it plays.

2 Likes

Looks good! I can not wait until the game comes out!

1 Like

Alright, I’ll release the demo before any big decisions.

Thanks! Me too lol

1 Like

POLL CLOSED: WAITING UNTIL DEMO BEFORE ASKING FOR FEEDBACK

Demo will be here soon, a few more enemies and health.

Yes.

UPDATE

• If a chest gets stuck in a corner, you can now push it up with slash attack, so you can get it over tough obstacles to get to the RelicRuin (unlocks chests)
  • Stealth now lasts 5 seconds with 3 second cooldown instead of 10 seconds, 5 second cooldown

OTHERS

3 Likes

Also, forgot to mention that there are now moving platforms that go diagonal both ways, and that slimes also have a little animation when not in proximity with player.

2 Likes

Sounds cool! I remember some games someone made, where the moving platform only goes by once, if you miss it… you have a problem.

2 Likes

Renamed the game to “Aurora”

Aurora Forest takes away the ability to have different biomes, or at least sounds like it.

So Aurora is now the name of the project.

1 Like