Backup OTC of Destiny

I’m in las vegassss
Haven’t seen a mosquito in five yearsssss

1 Like

3 Likes

Mosquitoes take some of your blood and use it to produce eggs, kind of gross in my opinion

4 Likes

2021_06_09_0gn_Kleki
The Video:

2 Likes

bruh

4 Likes

Screenshot 2021-06-09 10.40.35 AM i was gonna search up somthing but this came up

5 Likes

Avocados, eggplant, tomatoes, peppers, and kiwis are also berries, oddly enough.

Strawberries on the other hand, are NOT berries at all. They’re almost not even fruit!

6 Likes

Pineapples are berries, I learned that yesterday

6 Likes

that’s crazy

2 Likes

ok so, a while ago @hihilogic said that thinkng about pinepples help with stress about vaccine, i just had my second one, and fet like i was going to pass out and got dizzy n stuff

i thought about pineapples

everything almost instantly got better no joke :smiley:

5 Likes

5co7sw

7YIh44e

5 Likes

Sick :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

are there any problems?

1 Like

Dizziness because it’s not safe…

tenor (9)

Seriously… you’re being so immature.

The vaccine is 100% helpful and you’ll get dizziness from any other vaccine too…

The fact you tell us to stay away from politics and opinions and then call a vaccine unsafe? You’re only starting up a riot, just stop. If you want us to stay away from talking about something (totally safe) then don’t talk about it yourself. It’s so immature to the point I feel as if I’m lecturing my younger siblings.

3 Likes

You also brought it up, and I confirmed that the death rate (0.1%) of the vaccine is more than the covid death rate (0.097%).

I brought it up due to being sick of you trying to “avoid political topics”.

Yea, Considering @Autumnwind_cat just got her shot, And is nervous about it, I think she’d rather not know the death rate yknow, Especially after she had a bad experience with it almost passing out. Im not trying to be rude, just, try to be sencitive about this kinda thing, ok?

5 Likes

also for the record I got both shots and felt great after about a week after both. I dont think this should be an opinion based matter, As the vaccine has proven to work.

2 Likes