Backup OTC of Destiny

Destroy anyone who hates off topic chanels

or else
you see a cute puppy trying to eat a cracker

EDIT: Who changed the title >:(

16 Likes

Please don’t start even more battles lol, but it’s nice of you to defend us.

5 Likes

The ad saved me from the, cuteness of the puppy.

2 Likes

We all know what it is without clicking it lol.

4 Likes

An offtopic channel* :face_with_monocle:

I will flag you boi
Lol

2 Likes

You can’t flag me for being offtopic in an offtopic channel

I rest my case

5 Likes

Hai < offofoofofofofofofofoofofofofofofoooofffffff tpicicicoccooctopic

2 Likes

We shall keep the peace

1 Like

I only clicked on this becasue its an off topic channel. We all need an off topic channel in our life that is not spelt like the perfume Chanel. XD

3 Likes

WHO CLOSED THE GLORIUS DESTINY OFF TOPIC CHANEL!?!?!?!

3 Likes

It says it was closed because of too many flags. Maybe you guys need to be a bit more careful about which posts should be flagged? Or maybe some people starting saying bad things and had their comments flagged.

2 Likes

Or maybe a random person hates off topic chanels and closed it by flagging it all

4 Likes

I know two people who don’t like off-topic channels, but I am not sure if they would go that far…

1 Like

Kk

1 Like

I was gonna say. Everyone that participated in the off topic channel doesn’t flag anything cause it got closed for that so many times already. I think it could be a bug or something.

4 Likes

This is one of the tiny off-topic channels
Another tiny one is the LMC

1 Like

@Blackhole_1001 @meburningslime @ManiacPumpkin @MetaNinja @beanies_bugs @LMTPE Stop. Flagging. Posts. Period. Just ask them to delete the post. It’s that easy.

1 Like

I have all off-topic channels muted, so I didn’t flag anything there.

3 Likes

I don’t flag posts (Unless they’re really bad) Tbh I don’t think anyone flagged anything. It could have just been a bug or something when people have flagged stuff in the past.

2 Likes