Backup OTC of Destiny

pppbbbbbbtttttttttttt

4 Likes

Fortnite, my guy. Even if there is no respect for it amongst you mortals, I’ve played it and understand the appeal §( ̄▽ ̄

1 Like

I never really cared for fortnite much, especially the sweaty players and the fact that they always hide behind their buildings. Other games such as war zone and even pubg include a much better and more enjoyable gameplay.

5 Likes

fr

5 Likes

Ok my girlfriend’s birthday is in two days and I wanna make her something but due to unfortunate circumstances she is separated from me physically for a while, so I have to make something digital… Ideas?

5 Likes

jk, lol

Idk maybe you can make G A M E really fast or some art??? idk.

2 Likes

I was thinking maybe art

3 Likes

Make her a song, it’s not cringe, not your music lol, you’ve made me lots of music!

5 Likes

art of her favourite show

2 Likes

also hey who is watching/watched Jojo stone ocean

1 Like

art of yourselves

3 Likes

Guys:

3 Likes

SANS INTENSIFIES

3 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks for ideas all, I’ll do music I think!

7 Likes

Gl on your thing

6 Likes

If anyone makes me a holiday skin and it’s themed for my character or my games I’ll use it

5 Likes

hey could you give me a sprite of your Till we have faces main character (I will make him christmas mode)

4 Likes

You can download it from game or ask @glowbug, he’s the main man for twhfs art

4 Likes

Ayo I bet that if the Seahawks win their next game MBS needs to say he likes Fortnite. If they don’t win their next game, I have to set my Pixilart profile to everything anime related.

CHALLENGE ACCEPT???

1 Like