Backup OTC of Destiny

Definitely true. I generally think the same for weebs but I have seen first-hand what that community is capable of. Simping for 2D women (or anyone) is totally bad (despite the superiority of 2D), and it’s not even the worst.

3 Likes

He’s just charging up for his super :upside_down_face:

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Loki’s worldbuilding is great, and the whole point of the show is for the world to build up as you go, it’s all meant to lead up to later movies like “Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness”

I love the show right now, it’s awesome.

4 Likes

Watch the video before you start arguing mate lol

5 Likes

Alright, I watched most of it and I’d just like to say:

the show is for entertainment and i don’t know why someone should dislike a show because of how bad the worldbuilding is… but the video proves a great point, thanks for sharing it!

2 Likes

This has no relevance to the topic at hand, but I love this thing and just wanted to share it with the world haha

7 Likes

it’s an off topic channel for a reason haha!

your plushie is very cute.

4 Likes

I forgot grazer added a zoom feature on the camera so you can make a poor account full screen now, lol.

2 Likes

I love cuphead! Its one of my favorite games, so I thought it was kinda relevant to flowlab I guess :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I can send you another video essay on why world building is so essential lol.

2 Likes

I’ve never played Cuphead yet.

3 Likes

It can be difficult at times, but I like it a lot. It just takes patience.

3 Likes

I’ve the fundamentals of worldbuilding… so no need. I also have this AWESOME website I use for testing my world building ideas and stories.
The website also includes an RPG Worldbuilding section and a random generator section (for literally… anything).

2 Likes

Or… You could use Campfire Blaze which is objectively better. Heh.

2 Likes

That does seem better, I’ll have to try it out sometime! :’)

2 Likes

I have a Cuphead plush too but his gloves aren’t yellow

2 Likes
1 Like

Back in 2020, Marvel released characters known as the New Warriors that are absolute cucks