The man in the mirror nods his head
The only one left
Will ride upon the dragon’s back
Because the mountains don’t give back what they take
Oh no
There will be blood-shed
It’s the only thing I’ve ever known

1 Like

Shadow the Hedgehog is so based. Respect. @kkstrain1 does Shadow actually have no pronouns?

similar memes

https://youtu.be/Ux0YNqhaw0I

2 Likes

Wait a second, shouldn’t the OTC have been unlocked by now?

1 Like

its not :(

They don’t unlock for a long time, it must be manually reviewed. Ask grazer if you want help, I doubt you’ll get it though. You should be polite and respectful, especially since you’re asking for something about the otc, but just in general respecting people gets you a long way.

3 Likes

Oh, I thought it would open automatically because yesterday afternoon it said “This topic will automatically open in 3 hours.” It still said that this morning, so I was confused. I wasn’t trying to be rude or disrespectful towards Grazer or anything, I just didn’t understand how the whole topic locking system worked. Thank you for the information :slight_smile:

Also, this is 100% true, which is why I generally try to be polite and respectful in just about everything I do. Fantastic life advice!

3 Likes

I have a question y’all!

What are some fun social activities you love doing with friends? I’m trying to find more things to do with people but haven’t found many good options.

4 Likes

D r a w i n g

Also I give my friends Pixel art tips because I’m the only kid in the whole school who does pixel art.

6 Likes

Tell their younger siblings that sharing is not caring because Communism. Also about being based and not “blue-haired” ( :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:).

4 Likes

Sharing is caring.

Stealing is Feeling.

Killing is Thrilling.

4 Likes

That got dark quick.

5 Likes

Glowbug literally typing something while stopping and continuing over and over again.

3 Likes

While I don’t really spend much time doing “social activities” with people, I can say that there are some things that I do to have fun.
If you have party games like jackbox or gartic phone you can play that or do something like cooking, some people think it’s a bit mundane, but just getting a bunch of people attempting to cook could be nice.
There’s also the more generic stuff like going to an arcade, mini-golf, playing sports, and the likes.
And hey, if you don’t have the cash to go anywhere, maybe grab a few people and rob a bank as a social activity~

6 Likes

I’m starting to see a troubling theme here…

6 Likes

Eh I don’t do much, I like to keep my private life private.

4 Likes

Lol, how’d you even find that video

3 Likes

It showed up in my recommended because I subscribed for the funny Sonic memes, lol

3 Likes

Uh oh, 666 unread.

3 Likes

How do you eat?

3 Likes

With a straw, how about you?

5 Likes