Backup OTC of Destiny

me and my friends usually go bowling or go to someone’s house for a movie night

5 Likes

Alright well I’ll just give you a brief overview of what’s in the movie, and you can decide from there. This movie contains an extreme amount of gore, strong language, and a few scenes with nudity (You can miss it pretty easily but there is a mans genitalia and a woman’s breast) I do enjoy this movie, but it’s very extreme. If you have any doubts or your parents don’t want you watching something like that you may want to wait a while before you watch it (There’s also a follow-up show on hbo max called peacemaker which is extremely good, but it even more mature than the movie)

5 Likes

I just made a reply to this topic

1 Like

King Crimson time skip

2 Likes

Charity
https://www.reddit.com/r/whenthe/comments/trx3hz/too_many_maidens/

1 Like

That’s why I’m not much of a fan for newer DC movies, considering they try to make it as mature as possible, whereas Marvel always made PG-13 movies, except for a few like deadpool and stuff, but they still always have a bigger variety.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Like I said it’s a really good movie, just not for kids.

5 Likes

Ragnarok flashbacks

7 Likes

lmao

2 Likes

meme wholesome

1 Like

This was yesterday’s wordle and I got absolutely ripped off, lol.

7 Likes

something similar happened to me before lol

3 Likes

@Agent_Y

Just saying, I think I’ve achieved this now :slightly_smiling_face:. Well, with the Taile Gamougg series specifically at least.

3 Likes

wait is the OTC still not open?
i thought it said 3 hours left yesterday

2 Likes

The countdown system is bigger for some reason. It might take a week before it opens.

3 Likes

:frowning:

3 Likes

there was just a tornado at my school for like an hour and I got to skip a science quiz

9 Likes

net gain

1 Like

1 Like