Backup OTC of Destiny

Other than some gore it’s totally fine

2 Likes

Gore? In marvel tv show? Never

2 Likes

They’re amping it up a bit, not daredevil amount of gore but still quite a bit for a disney show

2 Likes

Moon Knight is the beginning.

1 Like

@117JOJO

Roland

3 Likes

ye,HOW is turning red FOR KIDS?!?

4 Likes

Yeah lmao, they literally put a twerking red panda in what is supposed to be a film for kids.

4 Likes

disney reached a new level of low.

3 Likes

just inmagine you have a 4 year old that LOVES disney so you put turning on
and well you know how it gose from there…

3 Likes

How do you make it so you can see who voted in a poll?

2 Likes

Click the little gear icon in the bottom right of the poll creation screen, and then check the box at the bottom right of that screen that says “show who voted”

3 Likes

I haven’t seen the movie, but I heard it was terrible.

Also I was mostly referring to the amount of homosexual scenes they keep pushing. Like after watching Eternals, I completely lost all respect for disney and marvel. Cause I don’t think kids or anyone should be subjected to that.

5 Likes

Kids are children, not your political hit target. I’ve been boycotting disney, even though it pains me to lose some of my childhood joys.

6 Likes

I don’t like the direction Disney is heading in. For marvel, I feel that the story is just so much worse now. It feels like they’re just throwing every hero they can into the MCU and all the movies focus wayyyy too much on comedy now (unless they go for the more “dramatic” style like morbius) After looking at the recent marvel movies, Shan-Shi seems so much better because it actually felt like a marvel movie still.

5 Likes

They’re just banking on the idea that people want the nostalgia factor of past characters instead of actually creating content.

5 Likes

Do you guys ever start a sentence and then realize that you can’t think of a specific word you want to use (or you’ve forgotten a word that you intended to use about 5 seconds ago), and then you sit there trying to figure out what it was, but instead of figuring out what it was, you start feeling stressed and get this weird tightening feeling in your chest and you just want to explode outwards and scream and yell and run away all at the same time and then it kind of just feels like your brain shuts down, but you also simultaneously cannot stop trying to think of that one word, making everything much worse?

7 Likes

Yes, All the time :,D

4 Likes

It’s terrible

4 Likes

OH! The word was “operation”… that was horrible. There has to be a name for that feeling, right? What is that called? It sucks.

4 Likes

It’s like deja vu, but you know it actually happened and you’re not going insane, but you still don’t quite remember

3 Likes