Backup OTC of Destiny

then watch it its cool and funny iirc

4 Likes

goofy ahh pokemon for all pokemon fans

4 Likes

4 Likes

Gamougg has a fanbase now. :smiley:

2 Likes

Me too I grew up watching Pokémon Black & White! It was my first anime that I ever watched along with Inuyasha, of which I watched a rerun. I had no idea what anime was at that time.

I don’t have a DS :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Even if you did have a DS, the prices for Black 2/White 2 are off the charts

like, nearing $150 CAD

what I did was find a totally legal dump of the game and loaded it onto the SD card
then through TwilightMenu ++ (custom firmware) i played it

but for some reason this copy of the game wasn’t DSi enhanced? idk

4 Likes

:grimacing:

piracy :nerd_face:

Maybe because it was built for the regular DS?

2 Likes

im pretty sure all copies could run on a DS or DS lite, but had enhanced performanced on DSi or DSi XL

4 Likes

in my opinion piracy is ok if there is no other way to replay that game.

Nintendo has forgotten about all these DS and GBA games, so you can either shell up ridiculous amounts of money for the console AND the game, or pirate

4 Likes

I see. So its the same type of Stand as Xbox One games being enhanced on Xbox One/Series X.

Agreed

3 Likes

Master Chief Soder GIFs | Tenor

3 Likes

Unrelated meme

4 Likes

So true XD

4 Likes

3 Likes

An emulator is not piracy up to my knowledge, patents and such become public use after a certain amount of time.

4 Likes

i mean technically i’m running it on official hardware (DSi) so can it really be called an emulator?

4 Likes

@nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time You said you wanted to be pinged on my art poll but you chose “yes” and “only for art” so do you want me to ping you for only art or for the polls too? (and yes this is very off topic)

2 Likes

only for art
sorry, should have clarified

2 Likes

Cool thanks for clarifying

2 Likes

Deadpoolio the Amazing!

4 Likes