Backup OTC of Destiny

you cannot escape amogus

3 Likes

Post image
Post image

6 Likes

Those green robes… They remind me of the current meme that is spreading on r/PunishingGrayRaven about the chibi evil Liv and her chaotic violence in contrast to her normal personality. This is called juxtaposition.

2 Likes

The Pikachu one lmfao

1 Like

i have given many likes

3 Likes

Me too John Shrekinson

Agreed

1 Like

3 Likes

It takes time, patience, and positivity.

2 Likes

Wow I read the manga (just volume 1 and 2)

2 Likes

#MorbiusSweep

3 Likes

I need someone to yell at so…
@DWGAMEMASTER that meme you sent that was off topic in @John_Shrekinson’s topic about Bendy was making me cringe, Joey Drew didn’t make the Bendy character, because in the lore it is said Henry Stein made Bendy.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/0oxt-WtC6Oc

2 Likes

497BBA64-5C59-438C-98E1-14C62E3F45C0
unknown-46-1

7 Likes

How do you guys feel about subscription-based EA games now? It’s going to work somewhat like Xbox gamepass, only the gamepass unlocks premium content as well.

2 Likes

as if we didnt Already have to pay enough

4 Likes

What does EA stand for?

3 Likes

Electronic arts
Only the biggest gaming company to exist.
Sims? Battlefield? Fifa? Apex legends? Mass effect? Battlefront? Any star wars or sports game? Burnout? UFC? Assassin’s creed? Far cry? Rainbow six? Dance dance revolution?

4 Likes

Their games are also all $60 or over, with a lot of expansion packs each $30. The only games without the p2w and keeps the epic high quality of ea is battlefield.

4 Likes

I’ve only played sims, about 20 minutes of assassin’s creed, and I played a bit of lego star wars, and 0 seconds of everything else.

4 Likes

“P2W”.
Sounds like a skill issue :dab: (jk)

4 Likes