Is it the OTC heroes one?

1 Like

No, we have a discord. @ManiacPumpkin

1 Like

these are the 4 Flowlab related Discord servers I am in

2 Likes

the funny thing is, this is her NERFED team

1 Like

The Flowlab Community Discord. Also what are the last two?

g

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

For real dude. Looking at all the recent Gamougg topics, especially in #play-my-game will show you.

Cringe tsundere anime girls DESTROYED (literally)

1 Like

But itā€™s not actually good

1 Like

Youā€™re using the default run and jump behaviors and then throwing a whole bunch of stuff at a wall hoping something sticks

1 Like

Itā€™s a whole lot better than a lot of other games iā€™ve seen.

1 Like

Just because there are custom made visuals doesnā€™t make it good, all the ui is just mouse click > next level

There are no interesting mecanics that took effort to create

Damage is incoscistent, nothing is polished, itā€™s just a jumbled mess of things with equally messy visuals

The only ā€œthingā€ that there is that you donā€™t really find in ā€œa lot of other gamesā€ is that there is a lot of things, but all the those things just make up a bunch of noise

1 Like

I mean, game making is supposed to be fun. Maybe making a game super complicated only to appeal to others, but not having fun doing it, would be a complete waste.

As long as you are enjoying making a game, regardless of quality, thatā€™s all that really matters.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not arguing that he didnā€™t have fun making it, Iā€™m arguing that it isnā€™t actually a good game. Iā€™m sure a large portion of people who make games have fun doing it, but that doesnā€™t give the final product a higher quality.

1 Like

I had fun making all of my games, but other than the poker one, none of them are actually good games, theyā€™re all just prototypes and tests

1 Like

Well, it also means that you donā€™t have to constantly hate on it. Sure, itā€™s not no AAA game and it could use some work, but to constantly go at it isnā€™t exactly the correct thing to do.

Maybe suggest some ideas to make the game even better and if they donā€™t listen, then thatā€™s on them, no since it stressing about it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not constantly hating it, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve even ever talked about these games

if thereā€™s anything Iā€™m constantly hating itā€™s lack or quality and/or lack of willingness to increase quality

1 Like

If youā€™re talking about my games, the New Gamougg 4 remake Iā€™m making makes you interact with NPCs to progress to the next level sometimes. It also features the return of the Next Level block from Gamougg 1, but with a brand-new look.

1 Like