He is the founder.

3 Likes

Cringeworthiness is relative. Got it.

2 Likes

what are you guys talking about :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Based vs cringe.

1 Like

Yeah, but young = cringe on average so I based my theory off of that. Also I very strongly recommend you to reduce your cringe. I do this constant grindset everyday and so should everyone else because cringe is cringe.

2 Likes

Look, just because someone acts the way you don’t like doesn’t mean you go around and insult them for trying to be funny. Sure, it may not benefit you in any way and it’s probably not even funny, but as long as their memes or off topic posts stay in their respective categories, there shouldn’t be any need to constantly judge how other people behave.

You act like everyone needs to grow up, but really the one who needs to grow up is probably you. If you find joy in constantly insulting people based on how they act isn’t the most “grown up” thing to do.

4 Likes

coincidence
is this cringe? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The main meme is good but the extra part isn’t useful

1 Like

Yeah, found it in a dumpster

y’all need to get off your high horses and stop lecturing everyone pretending you’re above all this as soon as someone says something you don’t like
- Baron Wasteland

1 Like

hey, i know i once insulted him. but that wasn’t on purpose, please don’t make THIS channel banned. :frowning:

2 Likes

3 Likes

6fzeaw

2 Likes

2 Likes

yo holy mother of DWGAMEMASTER is that jojo’s
I love jojo’s
plus ultra

3 Likes

Not on this OTC, go blur that right now.

3 Likes