Backup OTC of Destiny

Mr. Bean is chaotic neutral. The feats and abilities shown in many of the Mr. Bean episodes/movies show that he is more than a mere man. He is a chaotic demigod, with no concept of empathy. He operates solely out of selfish reasons.

8 Likes

with chaotic good are we only referring to the 10th doctor or all the doctors? if so,does this include expanded media?

2 Likes

I think just the 10th since the character in this meme played by Benedict Cumberbatch looks like another one of the Doctors to me but I think that’s just because I know he played one of them

2 Likes

i didn’t understand a single word after “10th”

1 Like

@BradenS requested to not speak in the OTC 4 until 3:00 PM EST, so I’ve decided to revive the topic I made here when I was Blackhole1001.

I’m mining.

1 Like

That is a very inefficient way to mine

I know, but I like it better. I’ve mined much more now too, so I made one of the walls into a strip-mine.

i love miners,

after all they are the reason we have gold, copper, silver, iron, diamonds, and tons of other valuble resourcess

1 Like

i’m pretty sure benedict cumberbatch played one of the curse of fatal death doctors from that red nose day sketch

2 Likes

He is certainly a chaotic demigod from the nether planes, far below Tartarus’ vile entrance.
Against all the evil that h.ell can conjure, all the wickedness mankind can produce, we send only them only… You.

th-3189344948

1 Like

Yes but due to his chaotic nature and abilities, he can assume any alignment all at once, meaning he could fall into any alignment on the chart, thus putting him in true neutral. Plus not all of his actions are truly selfish, with a few being for his teddy bear, who is arguably the only thing on the earth that he cares about

1 Like