Backup OTC of Destiny

1 Like

Hey if you want a try not to laugh, here you go!
(Five likes for another part.)

Guys, I think we should change the name of this discussion. The title right now sounds a little toxic.

4 Likes

I thought everyone agreed on having ONE off-topic channel? @meburningslime had one, why did you guys make another one?

Yes, I hate off-topic channels, why donā€™t you destroy meā€¦

3 Likes

Am confuzzled, why do this exist :upside_down_face:

Bruh, the cringe crew reported it so it got closed.

1. Stop calling them the cringe crew, maybe workshop it
  2. No, I highly doubt that they would even go onto the GOTCOD, much less flag something
  3. I thought that we agreed to only have one off-topic channel :upside_down_face:
2 Likes

We did agree, and I muted the other OTCā€¦

The other one got reported by them who we shall not name

Still not great, how about, you know, their usernames :upside_down_face:

I donā€™t really care but Iā€™ll figure out something. They get angry when I point a finger at one of them so I just say all of them.

They did not mute it and regularly check up on it.

How about B.A.C, no, no one :upside_down_face:

Look, I just want a place where I can have fun. Itā€™s certain as hell not gonna be in the real world, and most of my good friends are here on flowlab. So the OTC is my group of friends and developers.

1 Like

One off topic channel and one backup

Isnā€™t that what we have lol

I know that, but, I mean, getting mad at people for not liking an off-topic channel on a game making forum is pretty niche :upside_down_face:

If they donā€™t like it donā€™t comment on it, but I get upset when they come into the otc just to say they donā€™t like it. Anyways, most of them donā€™t like me because they donā€™t like me, not because of the Otc. They hated me since I existed for the reason of nothing.

You also could just agree to disagree and move on like normal civilized people :upside_down_face:

Iā€™ve tried thatā€¦ Did you not see the collab and the meme channel we all made together? It all ended in attacks again, so instead of fighting back and blowing it up, I just ignore them. If you want to talk more about this use the PM.

1 Like