Backup OTC of Destiny

3 Likes
3 Likes

hahahahahaha maybe @johnpost and me are the same person. Or maybe awesome cool people who think alike. You shall never know!!! :fire: :laughing: :fire:

4 Likes

Im on it (:<

1 Like

Bro.
I made the otc, it’s run by four people. Both of you dislike most of the members, I don’t think you making the guidelines would be the best option, sorry.

2 Likes

6 Likes

If you meant me by one of those 2, I dont dislike most the members. The OTC should be a safe place for all to chill with their flowlab pals. Not a place a war and arguments. Constant Discussion about Covid and Politics. On a brighter note: OTC GUIDELINES - Google Docs I think you will agree with these @meburningslime

3 Likes

he was just trying to help,
i dont think he dislikes anyone here

2 Likes

China doesn’t need a virus for that. They could just plain old execute people if they wanted.

1 Like

Well, using a virus would be a more efficient way, cause if they planned executions then other countries would start to step in or they would lose trade to boycott them.
So it’s a way of doing it in a secret manner.

1 Like

I like those rules. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes this is mafia boss level 100

I do hate most of the members :slight_smile:

never said I should make the guidelines… I was just bring up the idea of guidelines…

3 Likes

well i hate you then

3 Likes

Then leave if you don’t like it lol

(@MrMcMemerMan I think you have something for enemies of the otc…?)

3 Likes

Those are pretty good! We’ll probably do a vote one the pm, and we’ll have to both clarify and edit some, but that’s a great start. Thanks.

1 Like

I was just making a joke

1 Like

You’re Welcome (:

1 Like

Even tho you deleted it, it still got me lol

2 Likes

Tip:DON’T chew an orange 0-3 times and then swallow it.I have done that with 3 oranges and now I feel a bit sick.

4 Likes